Older Bios Clevo P775TM1-G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Older Bios Clevo P775TM1-G

I‘m searching for an older Bios for my P775TM1-G. I have the Bios Version 1.05.10 on my system and I wanted to update to the newest. Doesn‘t work. Read that I have to update to 1.05.16 first and then I can update to the newest. Anyone who has that Bios Version?

Re: Older Bios Clevo P775TM1-G

Try this
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Martha februarini for sharing the bios, please can you do a tutorial on how to update the bios posted above, thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor0601 View Post
        I‘m searching for an older Bios for my P775TM1-G. I have the Bios Version 1.05.10 on my system and I wanted to update to the newest. Doesn‘t work. Read that I have to update to 1.05.16 first and then I can update to the newest. Anyone who has that Bios Version?
        hello, did you make it?
        i have the same old bios, and i want do update to the new one
        can you help me?

Comment

Originally posted by brutalon View Post
          hello, did you make it?
          i have the same old bios, and i want do update to the new one
          can you help me?
          You can find clevo bios updates at an unofficial repository

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

6. Finding bios update packages https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...07&postcount=7
          6.2.1. Clevo

Attached Files
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Team,

I have P775tm1-g Clevo laptop

I have decided to upgrade my laptop from 2x16GB to 2x32GB. I have tried following memory:
            RAM Configuration DDR4 3200MT/s / 22-22-22-52 / 1.200V
            Crucial Technology / CT32G4SFD832A.C16FF / E9E1509E
            Crucial Technology / CT32G4SFD832A.C16FF / E9E14AA3
            and
            RAM Configuration DDR4 3200MT/s / 22-22-22-52 / 1.200V
            Vendor Part Info Samsung / M471A4G43AB1-CWE / 041F1FCA
            Vendor Part Info Samsung / M471A4G43AB1-CWE / 041F1FCA
            (Adamanta brand)

The memory is failed MemTest86 V10.7 (attached).

Does Clevo P775tm1-g support 2x32 GB memory? 2x16GB Crucial planks pass the test without issues. My current BIOS revision is 1.07.15

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by Spacoom View Post
                Up
                external link not allowed here on badcaps so you just may use google and type "p775tm1-g clevo laptop ram upgrade" and on first link you will get some helping clue's

Comment

qayyum786,

Thank you for your help.

My first link is from a website in the UK. Likewise if you add 128 GB to the search you will find that the otherwise if possible.

"I originally asked for my unlock of the BIOS on a specific P775TM1-G thread on XXX. However, now I am 99% sure I know how to do the unlock myself. When I have free time (on the weekends) I could try and test to see if my unlock would actually work. I am also quite curious about the Dsanke enhanced one. I wonder what enhancments other than unlocked BIOS does it offer. I have seen 128GB support talked about here and there. Not sure if the latest Clevo bios by default supports 128GB or not. Same for Prema... But I guess I will never know. I could poke around with the Dsanke one though. One annoying thing is that the latest Clevo BIOS unlocked allows Tertiary RAM timing changes, but will not apply them upon reboot. Changing some of those values for example in XTU can bring actually huge RAM OC benefits that I would like to have permanently set in the BIOS, but have not been able to up until now. (They get set to whatever values IMC chooses upon training the RAM)" but there has been no update further on it...

Comment

Working...
                  X