Comment

Re: Bios Password Dell Latitude 5510

Originally posted by paul13 View Post
              please unlock my bios
              Try!
              Attached Files

Comment

password is in bios region? is it correctly if I will change bios region?

Comment

Originally posted by partner View Post
                  Try!
                  this work! thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by partner View Post
                    Try!
                    work but i cannt deactivate Absolute...

Comment

work but i cannt deactivate Absolute...
                      with new bios you had to deactivate Absolute, write service tag, save, then press alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>>
                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                        with new bios you had to deactivate Absolute, write service tag, save, then press alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                        in this bios enable, disable and permanently disable is not active and i cannt change

Comment

in this bios enable, disable and permanently disable is not active and i cannt change
                          man, write back bios provided by partner and your motherboard will be in manufacturing mode. Press F2, disable Absolute, write service tag, save, restart, then press alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          >>>>>

Comment

man, write back bios provided by partner and your motherboard will be in manufacturing mode. Press F2, disable Absolute, write service tag, save, restart, then press alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                            these items are not active! they are written in gray!

Comment

these items are not active! they are written in gray!
                              can't be grayed if you are in factory mode, you have full acces on ALL bios settings. what you don't understand is that you have to write again unlocked bios provided by partner.
                              >>>>>

Comment

can't be grayed if you are in factory mode, you have full acces on ALL bios settings. what you don't understand is that you have to write again unlocked bios provided by partner.
                                I haven't pressed Alt+F yet, This is the first inclusion after the firmware
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latitude 5510
                                  Service Tag: BHSZZ53

For the steps to do , follow post 92.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=92
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                                    Latitude 5510
                                    Service Tag: BHSZZ53

For the steps to do , follow post 92.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=92
                                    This work!!! Thank you!!!

Comment

you just have to reset bios to factory settings in factory mode. I did this many times and worked.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Please could someone help me with this bios from a Latitude 5510 (FDW50 LA-J381P), i need to change the service tag, can i just edit it with HxD or is there another way?

Or if someone could please clean the bios for me so that after flash i can set the service tag, there is no password, only need to change the service tag, many thanks.
                                        Last edited by Vesko356; 07-25-2023, 11:18 AM. Reason: Rules violation. Attached bios removed.

Comment

Originally posted by mohibr View Post
                                          Please could someone help me with this bios from a Latitude 5510 (FDW50 LA-J381P), i need to change the service tag, can i just edit it with HxD or is there another way?

Or if someone could please clean the bios for me so that after flash i can set the service tag, there is no password, only need to change the service tag, many thanks.
                                          Your request doesn't meet the rules. Deliberately changing ID numbers (including VIN, IMEI and so on) is illegal and not condoned or encouraged in any way or for any reason here.
                                          You may contact an official Dell representative office for further resolution of the matter by presenting proof of purchase/ownership.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                          Originally posted by piernov View Post
                                          3. Password removal by laptop brand

DISCLAIMER: badcaps.net and its members do no support unlocking stolen or company-owned devices. The information given here is for personal use only, ie. you accidentally set a password on your own machine, you forgot the password you set a long time ago or you mistyped the password when setting it and cannot get in again.
                                          Note that a device bought locked might also have been stolen if the previous owner cannot give the correct password. This is especially common with business-grade equipment (Lenovo ThinkPad…) that employees sneak out or do not return.
                                          Last edited by Vesko356; 07-25-2023, 11:24 AM.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                          X