Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMITSESetup Decryptor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

    Originally posted by BootLoader1 View Post
    Working, working, but I forgot about this case. Now fixed and working well.
    It's still not perfect, it still has the problem...

    Comment


      #22
      Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

      Originally posted by BootLoader1 View Post
      Working, working, but I forgot about this case. Now fixed and working well.
      Thanks for your share.


      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------‚Äč

      Comment


        #23
        Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

        What problem ?

        Comment


          #24
          Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

          Originally posted by BootLoader1 View Post
          What problem ?
          I will make a new video!

          Comment


            #25
            Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

            Originally posted by BootLoader1 View Post
            What problem ?
            This is the new algorithm, mistakenly known as CHA-1
            Can you add it?

            Hash:
            5BC1B6D211256CFCC78F22ED7D43D838
            33518E5AE9B0443A9F84FA5B556FB0BF
            0BF96603C1B71CCC7716D2A92D3D88D0
            E3633EF7998AF41D4FB1AA4405D8606B
            --------------------------------
            Master Password: DrfJik
            --------------------------------
            D - DELTA ( UPPERCASE )
            r - romeo ( lowercase )
            f - foxtrot ( lowercase )
            J - JULIETT ( UPPERCASE )
            i - india ( lowercase )
            k - kilo ( lowercase )
            --------------------------------
            In Laptop, type the password and press <Enter>.

            (copied to clipboard)
            Press any key to exit . . .

            Comment


              #26
              Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

              I wrote software only for old algo. I don't have the file with new algo. Can you share ?

              Comment


                #27
                Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                This is the new algorithm, mistakenly known as CHA-1
                Can you add it?

                Hash:
                5BC1B6D211256CFCC78F22ED7D43D838
                33518E5AE9B0443A9F84FA5B556FB0BF
                0BF96603C1B71CCC7716D2A92D3D88D0
                E3633EF7998AF41D4FB1AA4405D8606B
                --------------------------------
                Master Password: DrfJik
                --------------------------------
                D - DELTA ( UPPERCASE )
                r - romeo ( lowercase )
                f - foxtrot ( lowercase )
                J - JULIETT ( UPPERCASE )
                i - india ( lowercase )
                k - kilo ( lowercase )
                --------------------------------
                In Laptop, type the password and press <Enter>.

                (copied to clipboard)
                Press any key to exit . . .
                look!
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-23-2022, 06:50 AM. Reason: contact info

                Comment


                  #28
                  Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                  This is example only. In order to get algo I need bios file with this algo inside. I don't have it.

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                    Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                    This is the new algorithm, mistakenly known as CHA-1
                    Can you add it?

                    Hash:
                    5BC1B6D211256CFCC78F22ED7D43D838
                    33518E5AE9B0443A9F84FA5B556FB0BF
                    0BF96603C1B71CCC7716D2A92D3D88D0
                    E3633EF7998AF41D4FB1AA4405D8606B
                    --------------------------------
                    Master Password: DrfJik
                    --------------------------------
                    D - DELTA ( UPPERCASE )
                    r - romeo ( lowercase )
                    f - foxtrot ( lowercase )
                    J - JULIETT ( UPPERCASE )
                    i - india ( lowercase )
                    k - kilo ( lowercase )
                    --------------------------------
                    In Laptop, type the password and press <Enter>.

                    (copied to clipboard)
                    Press any key to exit . . .
                    it looks very complicated still that, a real chaos

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                      thanks for bring the python and the windows exe !!

                      I have a asrock mb ami with stored password, both tools are unable to find password.
                      If I look into uefi tool I can find (multiple)
                      4E5641523800FFFFFF820B414D495453
                      4553657475
                      (amitsesetup)

                      The one with data in it starts at 0020 and 01 is at 0030

                      I understand it should start at 0040
                      And my length is just over 1 line in uefitool

                      On the main board I see a other small windbound chip, maybe I am unlucky and is it storted there

                      any tips are welcome

                      thx

                      Comment


                        #31
                        Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                        Originally posted by Jeroentje View Post
                        thanks for bring the python and the windows exe !!

                        I have a asrock mb ami with stored password, both tools are unable to find password.
                        If I look into uefi tool I can find (multiple)
                        4E5641523800FFFFFF820B414D495453
                        4553657475
                        (amitsesetup)

                        The one with data in it starts at 0020 and 01 is at 0030

                        I understand it should start at 0040
                        And my length is just over 1 line in uefitool

                        On the main board I see a other small windbound chip, maybe I am unlucky and is it storted there

                        any tips are welcome

                        thx
                        Post your dump.

                        Comment


                          #32
                          Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                          Originally posted by BootLoader1 View Post
                          I wrote software only for old algo. I don't have the file with new algo. Can you share ?
                          In my opinion this is just a customized bios with a hard-coded password, so every time you use [Load Default Values] option in Setup/BIOS, it sets this "DrfJik" password on the ToughBook.
                          If you search for the hex hash of that "DrfJik" password you will find a 3 matches, a couple of them in the UEFI AMITSESetup variable and the other match in the DXE AMITSE module (the module with the hard-coded password and with the code that hashes the password).

                          This is the Panasonic ToughBook CF-H2 MK1 bios dump:
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...78&postcount=5

                          Comment


                            #33
                            Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                            work nice on ASUS X407UBR REV 2.0.. Thanks bro..

                            Comment


                              #34
                              Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                              Asus VivoBook X512D bios password decrypt help!!!
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                                #35
                                Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                                try and feedback
                                Attached Files

                                Comment


                                  #36
                                  Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                                  Originally posted by Bsolution View Post
                                  try and feedback
                                  @Bsolution
                                  I think he wants to know how to decode the password.

                                  Comment


                                    #37
                                    Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                                    Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                                    @Bsolution
                                    I think he wants to know how to decode the password.
                                    i know how, but no password

                                    Comment


                                      #38
                                      Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                                      @FlorinGruia
                                      To me it seems like the password is SHA256 hashed (AMITSESetup variable contains a block of 32bytes+8bytes set to 00h's), if so, password can not be recovered easily.
                                      So you will need to use a SPI programmer to dump bios, clean this original bios file and then program the new clean bios.

                                      Comment


                                        #39
                                        Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                                        Hi,
                                        can you help me, please, and decrypt BIOS password for my Panasonic CF-53.

                                        Encrypted hash:
                                        55c6b65511646c4bc7a722167d70d8da33278e4fe99344649f25fab95551b0c10beb6690c11c1c2e7716d2a92d3d88d0e3633ef7998af41d4fb1aa4405d8606b

                                        Thanks in advance

                                        Comment


                                          #40
                                          Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

                                          Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                                          @BootLoader1
                                          Very cool, but it doesn't work!!
                                          Needs repairs...
                                          Can you share this tool here
                                          Thank you sir

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X