Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
    @i4mm3
    Unlocked!
    screen blink color and restar only. Any fix plese

Comment

Originally posted by puls View Post
      same for me 3 color screen

Comment

Originally posted by tarek5313 View Post
        same for me 3 color screen
        This file
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 01:30 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by puls View Post
          Post your locked bios file here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
            Try this file and let me know.
            This file not work.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
              This file
              yes this one

please have a look

Comment

yes this one

please have a look
                File at #313 was fixed.

Comment

File at #313 was fixed.
                  this one worked, it let me enter new svtag, but after i disable manfacturing mode by Alt-F it servive 2 reboot then it die for good

after looking into many dumps here on this thread i noticed your modification involve 3 different offeset 2byte on each

hardware1 modification involve 2 offset 2 byte again

Vesko356 involve 4 offset again 2 byte only

not sure which one is the good method here, but diffenetly something is not perfect here

from what i understand and i might be wrong here, excuse me
                  you guys spoiling EC Region to force manfucturer mode and somehow it resurect by Backup Embedded Controller, hmm intresting

i am not complaining or criticising anyone here, just trying to understand how things works is always make me smile

Comment

this one worked, it let me enter new svtag, but after i disable manfacturing mode by Alt-F it servive 2 reboot then it die for good

after looking into many dumps here on this thread i noticed your modification involve 3 different offeset 2byte on each

hardware1 modification involve 2 offset 2 byte again

Vesko356 involve 4 offset again 2 byte only

not sure which one is the good method here, but diffenetly something is not perfect here

from what i understand and i might be wrong here, excuse me
                    you guys spoiling EC Region to force manfucturer mode and somehow it resurect by Backup Embedded Controller, hmm intresting

i am not complaining or criticising anyone here, just trying to understand how things works is always make me smile
                    It's very random, sometimes 1 offset, sometimes 2, sometimes 3 or 4 offsets.

Comment

It's very random, sometimes 1 offset, sometimes 2, sometimes 3 or 4 offsets.
                      ok, so what you can advice about my case?

machine gose dead once i exit manfacturing mode by Alt-F
                      then i have to reflash the file again to bring back in working condition but i have to keep it in manfacturing mode or it gose dead again

original dump dosen't work at all now

please help

Comment

then i have to reflash the file again to bring back in working condition but i have to keep it in manfacturing mode or it gose dead again

please help
                        Try again

Comment

Originally posted by osman68i View Post
                          GDF40 LA-K491P 5420 with password

can someone unlock this bios
                          Hi friend, i have build a fresh bios with MPM Unlock....
                          Please check and update... and if this is working then please share motherboard part no image and CPU SR no from CPU as well.
                          Thanks

Comment

Try again
                            Yes now everything is ok

thank you

Comment

please help
                              remove battery for 2-3mins. and put it again. If you powered on without battery after you modified bios this was the cause. Happened to me also, I rewrite again bios with modified bin thinking it wasn't write right and 2nd time I did connect battery before start and worked without problem when i exit from factory mode.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Re: need bios dump dell latitude 5420

dell latitude 5420
                                bios chip its winbond 25r256jven
                                laptop did not start after bios update - now only keyboard light up.

i have tl866II can this read the dump? and repair here with your help?

any advice?

thanks

Comment

if some one unlock admin password please

Comment

Originally posted by layad View Post
                                    if some one unlock admin password please
                                    Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                                      worked like charm thankkkks , i have an other 2 laptops which have the same modle, can i use the same file? and input the service tag manualy?

Comment

Originally posted by layad View Post
                                        worked like charm thankkkks , i have an other 2 laptops which have the same modle, can i use the same file? and input the service tag manualy?
                                        It's better to use the original bios for each device to avoid problems and warning messages, because the bios file contains service tag, windows key, MAC address, and more..
                                        Perhaps if you clean the ME region the file can work for other devices.
                                        >>>>>

Comment

It's better to use the original bios for each device to avoid problems and warning messages, because the bios file contains service tag, windows key, MAC address, and more..
                                          Perhaps if you clean the ME region the file can work for other devices.
                                          thanks would you help me with second one pls?

Comment

Working...
                                          X