lenovo t450 not starting can someone repair plese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lenovo t450 not starting can someone repair plese

hello all, i have this lenovo t450 which does not start, any chance someone can fix this bios please

many thanks
    Attached Files

Re: lenovo t450 not starting can someone repair plese

Originally posted by mgjini View Post
    hello all, i have this lenovo t450 which does not start, any chance someone can fix this bios please

many thanks
    I have two files to try ... the outimage.rar is your original rebuilded with BIOS from Lenovo site. Another one is working bios just to try. Let us known ...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by matusiq View Post
      I have two files to try ... the outimage.rar is your original rebuilded with BIOS from Lenovo site. Another one is working bios just to try. Let us known ...
      hi matusiq

i tried the clean me file which you provided and laptop fully working, many thanks for your help

Comment

No problemo.... Job well done then. You are more that welcome.

Comment

lenovo t450 anybody can clean me this file please

hello all

can anybody clean me this file please is stuck at lenovo wellcome page / start up screen

many thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Re: lenovo t450 anybody can clean me this file please

hello all

can anybody clean me this file please is stuck at lenovo wellcome page / start up screen

many thanks
            Clean the ME firmware.Heres a guide and links to firmware and system tools

ME cleaning guide - https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/gu...lization/31277
            Links to ME firmware and System tools - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-07-2023, 07:49 AM. Reason: edited winraid link
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

try this file
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alihomee View Post
                try this file
                hi alihomee, i tried but still the same, i removed keyboard to see if that's affecting me, i changed ram, no hard drive connected but this is still the same

Comment

hi guys i know this is bios request only, i am just trying to understand and sort out this file, me analyzer gives version 10.0.46.1002 i am using intel me / txe injector, i loads all the 10.0 firmware but when i click the button to select it (suitable mes) 10.0.46.1002 5mb is not on the list but the 10.0.46.1002 1.5mb is on the list , i have uploaded 2 pictures
                  Attached Files

Comment

hi guys i know this is bios request only, i am just trying to understand and sort out this file, me analyzer gives version 10.0.46.1002 i am using intel me / txe injector, i loads all the 10.0 firmware but when i click the button to select it (suitable mes) 10.0.46.1002 5mb is not on the list but the 10.0.46.1002 1.5mb is on the list , i have uploaded 2 pictures
                    See post #6 it has the links to all the firmware and system tools. I wouldn`t use ME/inject for anything above version 6 FW, but each to their own.

Try this bios .
                    Attached Files
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      See post #6 it has the links to all the firmware and system tools. I wouldn`t use ME/inject for anything above version 6 FW, but each to their own.

Try this bios .
                      i will read again thanks, in regards to this bios laptop still the same stuck on to lenovo to interrupt normal startup press enter

Comment

Working...
                      X