RCUnlocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCUnlocker

Hi, I am a newb at this, when I run the tool I get a message stating missing file destination argument, i put the files in my root C:

Am I missing something, also how do I get the .bin file if the bios is locked?

sorry again a newb.

thanks in advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by warrior5delta View Post
      Hi, I am a newb at this, when I run the tool I get a message stating missing file destination argument, i put the files in my root C:

Am I missing something, also how do I get the .bin file if the bios is locked?

sorry again a newb.

thanks in advanced.
      Just Drag And Drop. That's It

Comment

Originally posted by evgenymgv View Post
        The situation is this: the laptop was working, the BIOS update was automatically downloaded. An error occurred during the update process. Laptop stopped turning on. A dump was downloaded from the forum, the ME region was cleared and flashed with a programmer. The laptop turned on, but there was a warning about a problem with the security device. Attached is the downloaded file.
        P.S. SPI chip 16Mb was erased before the dump was written
        The issue was resolved as follows: the update was downloaded from the official HP website, the BIOS region was cut out and inserted with a replacement into my dump. The ME region was cleared. SPI 16mb is erased, "glued" BIOS file is written in SPI 32mb. DMI data entered manually. Everything works without errors.
        P.S "Clean" firmware HP 850 G5 (without DMI, clear ME) is attached, maybe someone will need it.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by evgenymgv; 06-23-2023, 06:26 AM.

Comment

I have an HP Elite Book 840g7. i need my BIOS unlocked? Im so frazzled. What do i do how do you use that unlock tool .bin. Im confusedon how to make tool work??

Comment

Originally posted by djsaint1972 View Post
            I have an HP Elite Book 840g7. i need my BIOS unlocked? Im so frazzled. What do i do how do you use that unlock tool .bin. Im confusedon how to make tool work??
            read post#1...if you don't succeed, post the original bios of the laptop..don't forget to make copies of the bios before writing..
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello, I downloaded the tool, and it says unlocked.
              But there are no files created inside the directory, maybe I am dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by CarMagician View Post
                Hello, I downloaded the tool, and it says unlocked.
                But there are no files created inside the directory, maybe I am dumb?
                Sorry I forgot to add the files.
                There is a password, but I know it. I just guess something went corrupt.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CarMagician View Post
                  Sorry I forgot to add the files.
                  There is a password, but I know it. I just guess something went corrupt.
                  try
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello
                    HP EliteBook 850 G7

I wrote 16MB unlocked but caps lock blinks 7 times and won't boot.
                    32MB could not be unlocked.

help me.thank you
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TKTKYYYY View Post
                      Hello
                      HP EliteBook 850 G7

I wrote 16MB unlocked but caps lock blinks 7 times and won't boot.
                      32MB could not be unlocked.

help me.thank you
                      try..
                      Attached Files
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

thank you
                        try

Comment

Hi guys! Before I buy the prong tool for my chip I need to know if this tool would work on a probook G0. If any more specs are needed to determine if it would work, I would be happy to share.
                          Thanks to everyone in advance and great thanks to RethoricalCheese for making this possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Probookg0 View Post
                            Hi guys! Before I buy the prong tool for my chip I need to know if this tool would work on a probook G0. If any more specs are needed to determine if it would work, I would be happy to share.
                            Thanks to everyone in advance and great thanks to RethoricalCheese for making this possible.
                            to understand that you have a bios password and want to delete it??

Comment

Can anyone help unlock the password from this EC dump on hp probook 450 g8 ?. As tried the tool and it wont work with it. Have tried both spi flash ic and ec flash ic and neither work.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by crea2k View Post
                                Can anyone help unlock the password from this EC dump on hp probook 450 g8 ?. As tried the tool and it wont work with it. Have tried both spi flash ic and ec flash ic and neither work.
                                >
                                Attached Files
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                  >
                                  Many thanks for that !

Comment

Hi! Can somebody unlock this bios for HP Elitebook 830 G8? I couldn't find 16mb chip on board. RCUnlocker doesn't support 32mb. I tried unlock bios by editing RCUnlocker to bypass 32 mb, but result it is not fully correct.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WillingMagic View Post
                                      ...but result it is not fully correct.
                                      Not at all.

"Dirtyhack"...

Program this chip only, leave the other as is (unhacked )
                                      Attached Files

Comment

hi. Can you help me with bios password on hp 850 g8?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tekno1 View Post
                                          hi. Can you help me with bios password on hp 850 g8?
                                          Program this chip only, leave the other (main) as is. At first boot reset bios to factory default, then security settings, apply/save and restart.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X