• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell 7300 locked bios

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
    You must post your dump here
    Good afternoon!

I'm sorry, I really don't know how to generate the dump file?.
    Do you recommend any procedure?

Thank you again for your attention

Comment

Originally posted by senhorodrigues View Post
      Good afternoon!

I'm sorry, I really don't know how to generate the dump file?.
      Do you recommend any procedure?

Thank you again for your attention
      you must have a programmer , take a look here maybe it help you to understand more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_PPndnCTk&t=169s

Comment

you must have a programmer , take a look here maybe it help you to understand more

Yes, it helped me to understand more about it!!

Thank you very much! I will buy a programmer and get into it

Comment

Could someone have a look at this for me. I have learned password clearing but I can't seem to get the hang of resetting Absolute.

Bill
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bill F View Post
            Could someone have a look at this for me. I have learned password clearing but I can't seem to get the hang of resetting Absolute.

Bill

Latitude 7300
            Service Tag: 25M57Y2

--------------------------------------
            All donations to badcaps are welcome,see the donate button at the bottom of the page,or click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks. Worked perfectly.
              Didn't look like something I could do just yet.

Latitude 7300
              Service Tag: 25M57Y2

Comment

Hi, can anyone remove the password from this bios?

kind regards
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by netboy69 View Post
                  Hi, can anyone remove the password from this bios?

kind regards
                  Why don't you read the whole thread carefully, there's only 3 pages, shouldn't be so difficult right?
                  Hint:
                  It'll help you to understand some nuances about exactly which file is needed to make the unlock happen/possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.​
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

can someone unlock my dell 7300
                    i7 8gen
                    8Sc8l33-8fc8
                    Attached Files

Comment

When I read the IC that looks like a bios chip on the motherboard the programmer identifies it as a Winbond W25Q80DV... but when I read the chip and save the data the file is only 1MB!!

I see the other posts are apx 10MB!

Am I reading the wrong chip? Or what else am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by martinnigm View Post
                        Am I reading the wrong chip? Or what else am I doing wrong?
                        Yes its the wrong chip. When you do find the right ones post them along with the service tag. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          Yes its the wrong chip. When you do find the right ones post them along with the service tag. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

it's the WSON8 chip UC5, right? Need to wait another couple of weeks for a suitable adapter, then.. cause trying to attach the SOP8 clip will just end up breaking it...
                          Last edited by martinnigm; 09-28-2023, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by martinnigm View Post
                            it's the WSON8 chip UC5, right? Need to wait another couple of weeks for a suitable adapter, then.. cause trying to attach the SOP8 clip will just end up breaking it...
                            try this ...
                            Attached Files
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Can you help me unlock?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dragus1208 View Post
                              Can you help me unlock?
                              Service Tag?

Comment

H7K23Z2

Comment

Originally posted by dragus1208 View Post
                                  H7K23Z2
                                  Try it than replay
                                  Attached Files

Comment

I refurb Dell laptops and I have 9 Latitude 7300 lease returns, all with 8FC8 locks. I usually pay ** USD each for an 8FC8 unlock code to a service in ** you guys are probably familiar with but I've decided to do BIOS programming and save money. Bought programming tools, discovered BadCaps and have successfully unlocked one of these Dells using the helpful dumps in this thread. However, now I've got a new problem: W11P won't install - it freezes every time after 30 sec or so with a blue screen. I've tried everything I can think of to solve this and nothing works. Is this problem out of scope for help from you guys in this forum or can you offer some advice? Any help is appreciated. Don

Comment

Originally posted by don166 View Post
                                      I refurb Dell laptops and I have 9 Latitude 7300 lease returns, all with 8FC8 locks. I usually pay ** USD each for an 8FC8 unlock code to a service in ** you guys are probably familiar with but I've decided to do BIOS programming and save money. Bought programming tools, discovered BadCaps and have successfully unlocked one of these Dells using the helpful dumps in this thread. However, now I've got a new problem: W11P won't install - it freezes every time after 30 sec or so with a blue screen. I've tried everything I can think of to solve this and nothing works. Is this problem out of scope for help from you guys in this forum or can you offer some advice? Any help is appreciated. Don
                                      you can't use dumps from another laptops, your bios has to be modified. so read bios chipsets, post them here and you'll get help.
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      all donations are welcome,
                                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                      >>>>>
                                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

OK, I'll post that, but I loaded several "clean" dumps that were unlocked, let me add the as-shipped BIOS ST and showed correct mobo specs. At that point it seemed like the BIOS was as good as new. But not so, you say? Guess I have a lot to learn about BOIS programming. Don

Comment

Working...
                                        X