HP 840 G7 password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP 830 G7 password

HP EliteBook 830 G7 with password, please help unlock.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-29-2023, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Re: HP 840 G7 password

Use this tool with EC file.
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=rcunlocker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
        You're welcome.
        how can you attached the file 3 bios are there what are use for flash how can you find the 2 bios can you give same pic so i ca solve the problem

Comment

plz need to unlock this lap
          camellia-6050a3140901-mb-a01(a1)

Comment

Originally posted by skazide View Post
            plz need to unlock this lap
            camellia-6050a3140901-mb-a01(a1)
            Try the 16MB bin with RCUnlocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
              Try the 16MB bin with RCUnlocker.
              i did thidn't work

Comment

RCUnlocker did unlock the 16MB here locally, but if it didn't work, test the 32MB. First time I do this. Maybe start with flashing 32MB only.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Mazorca; 08-29-2022, 08:02 AM. Reason: less info

Comment

RCUnlocker did unlock the 16MB here locally, but if it didn't work, test the 32MB. First time I do this. Maybe start with flashing 32MB only.
                  after a long time 10 to 20 minute it finshed , then asked for information on the pic i tried to just enter some bit dont know octet de fonction ....but when iam on the bios tried to disable secure boot to install pc to update bios he demande the pass so the pass still existe?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Translates as function byte, so probably password is still there. Sorry the method didn't work, applied one that is for 840 G8.

Comment

its ok friend thanks for your help, a guys send me a dump and it worked

Comment

Can you share it so I can study it and learn method?

Comment

Translates as function byte, so probably password is still there. Sorry the method didn't work, applied one that is for 840 G8.
                          Can you share it so I can study it and learn method?
                          of corse
                          Attached Files

Comment

Got it, its a method I have studied but have not applied before. Thank you, still learning here.

Comment

HELP MY G7 840 G7 Password SWAT problem

Comment

If you are willing to try, unlock the 16MB file with RCUnlocker, and if it doesn't, continue with the BIG CHIP_unlocked. Please report back. Make sure you have good backups before any flashing is done.
                                This is how hoaca388 solved it:
                                "You used the bios of another machine, so in the 32MB bios file, there is MPM information of that device and it has enabled the "security endpoint". I rebuilt the new 32MB bios file, cleaned the ME region.
                                With the 16MB file, I deleted the first NvramActiveRegn region.
                                But now you may have trouble with MPM again."
                                No trouble with MPM was reported, but further work may be needed, perhaps also cleaning ME Region on the 32MB chip. I only cleaned the USER CRED Region.

Comment

If you are willing to try, unlock the 16MB file with RCUnlocker, and if it doesn't, continue with the BIG CHIP_unlocked. Please report back. Make sure you have good backups before any flashing is done.
                                  "You used the bios of another machine, so in the 32MB bios file, there is MPM information of that device and it has enabled the "security endpoint". I rebuilt the new 32MB bios file, cleaned the ME region.
                                  No trouble with MPM was reported, but further work may be needed, perhaps also cleaning ME Region on the 32MB chip. I only cleaned the USER CRED Region.
                                  i tried this files sir but the response is 7blinks on capslock

and i tried the backup again but it has the same response now 7 blinks on capslock

can you help me with this problem sir😭

Comment

Your backup should always work. Resolder if chip was taken out. If it is a WSON, I usually take it out, clean underside of chip, clean and tin again all pads, with very little solder, lots of flux and hot air station a little bit higher temp setting, faster time. I have had WSON chips that somehow are soldered on one corner but the opposite corner diagonally is lifted, probably due to too much solder in the middle pad. Using a digital microscope helps seeing that tiny detail.

Comment

Your backup should always work. Resolder if chip was taken out. If it is a WSON, I usually take it out, clean underside of chip, clean and tin again all pads, with very little solder, lots of flux and hot air station a little bit higher temp setting, faster time. I have had WSON chips that somehow are soldered on one corner but the opposite corner diagonally is lifted, probably due to too much solder in the middle pad. Using a digital microscope helps seeing that tiny detail.
                                      thank you so much for the idea sir btw i will try it again to flash
                                      Attached Files

Comment

i tried again this files but still lock btw thank you for reply

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                        Try:
                                        feedback for this file thank you sir the lock is gone but i cant default factory when i turn on it will stuck on restart no display and this message when turn on "hp endpoint security control problem" how to turn off this message everytime i turn on
                                        Attached Files

Comment

please help me remove the bios password hp elitebook 840 g7 thank you

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pppbq...+lock.rar/file

Comment

Working...
                                          X