Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surface 4 Pro BIOS locked

Dont forget dude that people are going to help in their free time

Since even with ur backup (if it wa read out correctly) the device is still dead you should open a dedicated topic for ur problem. It may help.

It looks like u damaged something maybe when unsoldering the eeprom or whatever so just a working rom might not help due to chiplevel issuses.

Open a separate topic and add informations, pictures and of course your dump file. This is a bios request only part of the forum- Pretty sure somebody will help u then

Comment

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 LOCKED BIOS

Hi need help for removing bios password of surface pro 4 dump is attached
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 LOCKED BIOS

Originally posted by ffawan4all View Post
        Hi need help for removing bios password of surface pro 4 dump is attached
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

surface pro 4 bios password need help

plzz help me to remove password.

thank you.
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Re: surface pro 4 bios password need help

Originally posted by aahilkhan43 View Post
            plzz help me to remove password.

thank you.
            try
            Attached Files
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

thank you. its working perfect.

i have one more surface.
              but on bios has no password.
              its has autoploit.

possible to remove ?

Comment

this check this.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aahilkhan43 View Post
                  thank you. its working perfect.

i have one more surface.
                  but on bios has no password.
                  its has autoploit.

possible to remove ?
                  create USB install with Rufus 3.21
                  Attached Files
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

please help to remove bios lock
                    thanks advance
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Princetech1530 View Post
                      please help to remove bios lock
                      thanks advance
                      >
                      Attached Files
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hello, can anywone remove the bios lock?

In the Rar archive are 2 file dumps. to verify is one is corrupt.

Thanks for help.
                        Attached Files

Comment

45 Attachments have been deleted throughout this thread to free up a little bit of server space.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. Possible closure of Bios Requests -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116453

Due to a lack of donations and server free space at a critical level the site owner and Admin has decided to remove some,if not all of the bios requests section.The final decision has not been made yet,but in the meantime we will have to remove some attachments to free up space.

All donations are welcome,see the donate button at the bottom of the page,or click on this link to donate via paypal https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Minejang2012 View Post
                            Hello, can anywone remove the bios lock?

In the Rar archive are 2 file dumps. to verify is one is corrupt.

Thanks for help.
                            >
                            Attached Files

Comment

thanks for help @Vesko356
                              I the Pwd is removed.
                              In the BIOS the UUID is also removed and the ModelName is now "OEMAP Product" and serial number now "789789789". I've checked the file with the locked one in winhex and there are many hex values now empty.

i have read in this thread that only one bit has to change to remove the pwd. Can you give me the info which bit is it?

Best reguards.

Comment

thanks for help @Vesko356
                                I the Pwd is removed.
                                In the BIOS the UUID is also removed and the ModelName is now "OEMAP Product" and serial number now "789789789". I've checked the file with the locked one in winhex and there are many hex values now empty.

i have read in this thread that only one bit has to change to remove the pwd. Can you give me the info which bit is it?

Best reguards.
                                I'll remove the file within 10 min., so be quick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                >>>>> Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs. <<<<<
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Last edited by Vesko356; 03-25-2023, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I've download it. For Info i have made a Donation too.

Comment

I've download it. For Info i have made a Donation too.
                                    Excellent, well done. I hope more people will follow your example, because at the end they will have to pay a lot more outside the forum, if this section of it will be closed.

>>>>> Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs. <<<<<
                                    Last edited by Vesko356; 03-25-2023, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Yes that's right. After all, one should not only take, but also be prepared to give something.

Comment

Hello team, I thank you in advance. I've learnt a lot from reading through these pages. Gave me the courage to open my locked SP4 (only broke the display cable d'oh). I've removed the BIOS chip, read the data. I see on line 00606620 the following data.
                                        00 FF 07 00 F9 07 00 00 00 FF FF FF AA 55 3F 00
                                        From an earlier 'clue' is it the AA entry to change? If so, to what please?
                                        In case I'm way off base, I've also attached the BIOS in question, for your review.
                                        Again thank you for, if nothing else, giving my the gumption to even try this mission.
                                        FreeLancA
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FreeLancA View Post
                                          Hello team, I thank you in advance. I've learnt a lot from reading through these pages. Gave me the courage to open my locked SP4 (only broke the display cable d'oh). I've removed the BIOS chip, read the data. I see on line 00606620 the following data.
                                          00 FF 07 00 F9 07 00 00 00 FF FF FF AA 55 3F 00
                                          From an earlier 'clue' is it the AA entry to change? If so, to what please?
                                          In case I'm way off base, I've also attached the BIOS in question, for your review.
                                          Again thank you for, if nothing else, giving my the gumption to even try this mission.
                                          FreeLancA
                                          try....
                                          Attached Files
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                          X