X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surface 4 Pro BIOS locked

Originally posted by surface2023 View Post
    sorry but i dont know what i must make

as peste said you have to read the content of bios chipset with a programmer and post it here.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by surface2023 View Post
      sorry but i dont know what i must make

you buy a programmer... open the laptop... take out the bios chip from the board... read the content of the chip and post here... someone will delete your password... take the content from the website and write it back on chip...stick the chip back on the board...do a test...see if it's ok...and if it's ok...thank you and close the laptop case...and that's it..
      for example, you have a video at station #174...now you understand???!!!
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

ok thanks for all

Comment

I've been researching this tablet for a while now. I have a UEFI password locked SP4 but it boots to Windows fine just without admin access. Is my only solution to open up and dump bios and then reflash to reinstall windows and have full admin access again?

It's too bad these are annoying to be opened, maybe I can find a repair shop in the area to do it

Comment

Originally posted by LekkerJim View Post
            I've been researching this tablet for a while now. I have a UEFI password locked SP4 but it boots to Windows fine just without admin access. Is my only solution to open up and dump bios and then reflash to reinstall windows and have full admin access again?

It's too bad these are annoying to be opened, maybe I can find a repair shop in the area to do it
            yes... the only solution..
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Can you tell me wich programer i must bay for read my bios please

Someone send me a link
              Last edited by surface2023; 01-07-2023, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                try..
                Hello everyone, I tried but the tablet does not start

Comment

Originally posted by www111www View Post
                  Hello everyone, I tried but the tablet does not start
                  what did you try?? what's your problem?? post the original bios..

Comment

what did you try?? what's your problem?? post the original bios..
                    dump_surfacePro4.zip - original bios with password
                    dump_surfacePro4.new.rar - made by paste no password. I flash this bios but surface is not start. but if I flash original bios is start but password is here
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 06:39 AM.

Comment

dump_surfacePro4.zip - original bios with password
                      dump_surfacePro4.new.rar - made by paste no password. I flash this bios but surface is not start. but if I flash original bios is start but password is here
                      @www111www
                      Try it!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fxreen View Post
                        @www111www
                        Try it!
                        I tried to flash but the tablet does not boot. only black screen

Comment

I tried to flash but the tablet does not boot. only black screen
                          try this..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Greetings everyone... I'm new to the forum, however I took the time to read the entire thread, as well as all the attached links to avoid asking unnecessary questions.
                            Like the vast majority, I am here for the same reason, bios locked by password, so I am attaching my 16Mb .bin waiting for the collaboration of the wise experts for its modification, always thanking them in advance for the valuable work they do for all of us who come here looking for help.
                            I also leave a silly concern... Should I delete the IC and check before recording again?

I await your responses...

Comment

Can someone help me with this annoying password?

Comment

Originally posted by internauta2001 View Post
                                Greetings everyone... I'm new to the forum, however I took the time to read the entire thread, as well as all the attached links to avoid asking unnecessary questions.
                                Like the vast majority, I am here for the same reason, bios locked by password, so I am attaching my 16Mb .bin waiting for the collaboration of the wise experts for its modification, always thanking them in advance for the valuable work they do for all of us who come here looking for help.
                                I also leave a silly concern... Should I delete the IC and check before recording again?

I await your responses...

I never delete the bios chip before writing and I've never had problems...others delete it...
                                Attached Files

Comment

I never delete the bios chip before writing and I've never had problems...others delete it...
                                  Thanks... I test and report.

Comment

dump with pass
                                    please remove
                                    thx

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post
                                      dump with pass
                                      please remove
                                      thx
                                      try..
                                      Attached Files

Comment

After flashing the new file it never turns on again, then re flash original file and it doesn't turn on either.
                                        Definitely the problem is not the IC, it's good, neither is the soldering.
                                        You might think it was a bad copy even though you did it with three different programs and they were all the same.
                                        The flash was done with AsProgrammer_2.0.3a from CH341A with 3.3 Volt mod since CH341A Programm and NeoProgrammer couldn't unlock the write or maybe I didn't know how with those.

SP4/1724 - I5/8Gb/128Gb

Any suggestions that might help would be welcome?

Comment

Ok... I forgot comment the model of motherboard: x911788-009 i5 8GB 256GB
                                          Does anyone have an original dump of this model that I can compare and test?

Comment

Working...
                                          X