LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Hi to all i try to read mec1503 by SVOD3 from t14s gen2 but no luck can anyone help?
    JTAG pins in photo.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
      Are the resistors that lead away from the chip okay? Not that it looks like it. A photo of the current chip would be very helpful.
      Hi there! Thanks for weighing in on this.

There isn't any physical damage apparent (to me).

Here are a couple photos of the chip in question:

Looks like 1511 version
      Attached Files

Comment

hey all, anyone can patch this file i tried autopatcher but it doesn't work on lenovo t550 it beeps at the begining and nothing happens no display
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mgjini View Post
          hey all, anyone can patch this file i tried autopatcher but it doesn't work on lenovo t550 it beeps at the begining and nothing happens no display
          try
          Attached Files

Comment

hi all how to patch a file ??

Comment

Originally posted by bilalinfotex View Post
              hi all how to patch a file ??
              I've only been in this forum for a couple days but after reading this thread I think I can field this question.

You should study the instructions of the first post of this thread and research any concepts you don't understand.

I made a post a couple days ago that lists all the steps that I found here but be aware that I may have bricked my computer ( Yes, I am that guy&#129322

Comment

Hello!
                Please, help me with patching my bin. On my machine autopatcher's not works. My original T450s file attached.

Comment

I don't know if anyone mentioned that. But in my case (P50 board) you can't successfully patch the machine if it's not (fully) assembled (or at least screen and/or keyboard). Only with the board and the cooling system you end up in a high fan fin and without posts (board connected via HDMI with external monitor). Does anyone know why? It would be interesting to know why... Maybe it is due to NVRAM, so that certain devices have to be reintiliased again?
                  Last edited by rediii; 10-20-2022, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spoxs View Post
                    Hello!
                    Please, help me with patching my bin. On my machine autopatcher's not works. My original T450s file attached.
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ighlight=T450s
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello!
                      Your BIOS file is corrupted ....

Comment

Hello to all
                        I read post #1 but I don't understand everything because my English is not good enough.
                        Before doing step 1, do we have to desolder the chipset and read it on a programmer?
                        If so, why not buy a new chipset with a new bios and solder it instead of the old one?
                        This would be for a lenovo T480.
                        Thank you for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                          Your BIOS file is corrupted ....
                          Thanks. Bad news...

Comment

"I am having trouble with lenovo yoga 12 laptops with bios unlocking, due to this model having two chips lenovo auto patcher doesn't work, this is the only model i have a problem with others are fine that i have done. I've attached a rar file with a couple of photos and the dump of the right side chip. I need to be able to do this unlock myself as i have a lot of locked lenovo yoga 12 so any and all advice is really apricated"

hi everyone, i still need a response on this, if anyone has figured it out? any help is much appreciated https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1958
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-21-2022, 03:55 AM. Reason: no need to post the same attachment again...

Comment

Originally posted by Cod king View Post
                              hi everyone, i still need a response on this, if anyone has figured it out? any help is much appreciated https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1958
                              There`s no need to post the same attachment again. Did you do any research in the meantime while you`ve been waiting. Whats the motherboard part number ? ,any of these

LA-A341P : 2x bios and 24rf08 + EC
                              LA-A342P : 2x bios and EC

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...13&postcount=8
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks. Bad news...
                                Thanks for all!
                                The problem is solved with helps of post #5 on theme: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=T450s+bios

Comment

Can anyone help with my problem? I posted a very descriptive breakdown about a week ago and could really use some help!

Comment

Hello Guys I have this high end Lenovo X1 Extreme Gen 4. Bios SVP Locked. I Already read bios but the auto-patcher is not working on my file? Any suggestion or tips or can someone just patch it for me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JohnHam View Post
                                      Hello Guys I have this high end Lenovo X1 Extreme Gen 4. Bios SVP Locked. I Already read bios but the auto-patcher is not working on my file? Any suggestion or tips or can someone just patch it for me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
                                      Your device is 11th gen processor? auto patcher working only until 8th gen.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      all donations are welcome,
                                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                      >>>>>
                                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                        Your device is 11th gen processor? auto patcher working only until 8th gen.
                                        Hello Thanks for the reply and the information. Is there a way to bypass these newer lenovos?

Comment

Hi all - my first post - its been a long time since ive had to patch a bios....followed all the instructions - got my patched bios but....im writing the same bios to the bios (same version) and im getting the error that its already on there....ive found posts saying the back flash has to be disabled in the bios but, its passworded hence the flash! ive tried the native winflash64 exe with a variety of switches to see if i can over-ride it but no luck...is there such a software switch - i am running from the os - would it make any difference if i was in dos?

Thanks to anyone that takes a punt!

Comment

Working...
                                          X