X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by il60 View Post
    Hello

does it work if i use dump patched from another computer on new computer ?

for exemple, i dump old bios on an P71, patched it, worked well, can i use this patched file on another lenovo p71 ?
    sometimes it works in the same model, but not all the time

Comment

Before I attempt to start this - I have a ch134a clip adapter set, and a M900 Tiny that I purchased on ebay to run as a small proxmox server. They sent it with an administrator password. I've contacted them and can return it for a refund, but I got a really great deal and am on a time table (I'm using this to run home assistant and some other things at my grandmother's house so we can keep an eye on her with cameras and other stuff in case she falls, and I'm supposed to leave here in a few days).

So, I'm trying to see if I can handle this myself, because if I have to send it back and wait for a replacement I'll have to extend my stay. I tried the typical things; changing jumpers for clear CMOS and maintenance mode, removing the battery, etc, but the password is clearly stored in non-volatile memory. I even contacted Lenovo, where I was told I had to change the board - but wait, I can't do that because they don't make them. Even if they did, it's not worth it.

So, yeah - should I spend some time trying to flash the BIOS (I see two BIOS chips on the board, oddly enough, and flashrom also reads two even when connected to just one) to resolve this, or is it a waste of my time?

Additionally, I can't see anything to download in the OP - are the files no longer available, or is it a user permission error because I have a new account?

Sorry to be asking for help immediately after signing up, I know that can get irritating.

Wow - after two days and fifty tries, suddenly it randomly just reset. I'd forgotten to take the clip off completely before a test boot and had jumped two of the BIOS chip pins, and it bypassed the password completely and let me set a new one. What are the odds?=
      Last edited by Extremity; 11-23-2023, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Hello, I have a thinkpad T490 with intel i5 8365U, serial number: PF221WKE, i am trying to remove the supervisor password using a c341A programmer. I have a few question: i need to give power to the thinkpad while i am connected with the programmer?, if yes, i need to plug it to the charger; attach the battery or attach the cmos battery?. i already have installed the driver for the programmer and i have the sotware, but it dosnt recognise the thinkpad but it recognise the programmer. i am probably doing something wrong.pls help

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
          Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

When the PC gets tired of playing, it no longer even asks for the password yet still writes

Don't ask me, I don't know what I did, a few random conditional jumps
          It's amazing that you set a password and you don't use a password, but there is a password in the eeprom

Comment

Originally posted by wuyaping View Post

It's amazing that you set a password and you don't use a password, but there is a password in the eeprom
            It reminds us of the short circuit on the SCL SDA, it did the same
            password cannot be reached
            Last edited by Maxpower3; 11-25-2023, 06:05 AM.

Comment

hi....i want to unlock bios password for lenovo thinkpad t14 PF-2GWVH0 20S1...autopatcher doesn't work with me ...thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by iori1881 View Post
                hi....i want to unlock bios password for lenovo thinkpad t14 PF-2GWVH0 20S1...autopatcher doesn't work with me ...thanks
                really 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10310U vPro® Processor(Core™ i5-10310U vPro®) only via jtag mec1633

Comment

Hi I own a Thinkpad X395 locked with a supervisor password. I can use it but it tries to boot from the network and all devices everytime and it takes sooo long to start, so I'd like to remove the previous owner's password and change the booting queue.

I'm having a problem downloading the tool. I can't see the attached file. All I can see is a screenshot of the attached files.

Having the tool would actually be a great start. :p

Comment

Hello, where do I download the LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER script? I can't find the download link. I want to try a t480 nm-b501

Sorry problem with chrome.
                  Last edited by juanmag; 11-27-2023, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Hello bosses. I have a bios passworded T440 that has been worked on by an engineer at somepoint but it ended up that the file has been tampered with. now the system doesnt come on again. Pleasea can i use another biosfile on the system. I wont mind if i can get a bios file that will work please. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello, i have a P50 20EQ SN:PC0GKBC7 and i tried the autopatcher but it doesn´t work. screen is black, the power lights on and the fans are spinning 5 sec then off. Is a power supply necessary to boot in to patched bios? I have only the battery and it works on the original bios.

Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi please I need patch for lenovo T470s

Comment

Hello, does this solution also works for T14 Gen3 AMD CPU? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sliziky View Post
                            No .
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by sliziky View Post
                              post here your dump, i try patch for test
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...-bios-password

Comment

the link to download is not there can somebody update please

Comment

PLS GUYS HELP ME WITH THE PATCH FILE OF THIS BIOS. TANK U
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by roshon View Post
                                    the link to download is not there can somebody update please
                                    The link at post #1 is ok
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by hope1914 View Post
                                      PLS GUYS HELP ME WITH THE PATCH FILE OF THIS BIOS. TANK U
                                      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

The link at post #1 is ok
                                        Is it hidden for new users or what? I don't see it at all.

UPD: clicked on the random link on the previous page and downloaded it. after refreshing the page I can now see that attached file LOL
                                        Last edited by djighoul29; 12-01-2023, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X