X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: x1 carboon

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
    Try it ..
    I make it also with the AUTO-PATCHER ....
    tnks sir its working

Comment

Re: x1 carboon

Try it ..
      I make it also with the AUTO-PATCHER ....
      Which auto patcher you are using sir. i am use this website patcher its not working..

Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Thank you. just unlocked T480s with auto patcher. In the beginning used asprogrammer, which some how messed up writing patched bios. later used NeoProgrammer 2.2.0.8 which solved all problems.

Comment

Originally posted by mafioso3 View Post
          hello folks
          after many hours of searching about how to remove password for Lenovo t15 2gen with MEC1503,i did found how to enable jtag and adding some resistors,i tried to read it by RT809H,it can be readed succefully,but file data are 0080.
          someone told me that there is a paid method for reading and patching this kind of MEC using RT809H.
          if anyone can help i'm sharing jtag enabling and testt points
          Do you have dump for mec for T15 gen2 ???
          Kill the state in yourself and you will be free like a wind...

Comment

good afternoon, could someone please help me to unlock this bios, an absolute active message appears
            The machine is a thinkpad P17
            board NM_D491 rev 2.0
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tktrom View Post
              good afternoon, could someone please help me to unlock this bios, an absolute active message appears
              The machine is a thinkpad P17
              board NM_D491 rev 2.0
              Sorry no way AUTO-PATCHER wont work whit your Lenovo P17

you have 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9-11950H vPro®

only for 4th to 8th Intel Generation

Comment

thank you very much for the answer

Comment

Hay,

im using lenovo auto patcher, installing python and.. program not working, non responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post

This is my way to give back to the community. Also I am lazy... lol.
                    Thank you very much as you have helped me allot. You and all that created this tool and its elements... The real lazy person here is me... .
                    I appreciate your time and effort.
                    My best regards

Comment

can someone help me patch my bios, it has a supervisor password please

Comment

Originally posted by mnciks11 View Post
                        can someone help me patch my bios, it has a supervisor password please
                        Try ...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello how to disable computrace (Absolute ) on T490 machine?

Comment

How to disable Computrace (Absolute) on T490 ThinkPad

Comment

Try ...
                              Still asking for a password brother

Comment

I have a problem with x1 yoga 2nd. I uploaded bios patched, tpm lock removed. I upload the original bios, clean my region - error 2100 - does not read the m.2 disk. When I remove my region - it works but it's very slow. What is it about?

Comment

X250 lenovo working good, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by wit2 View Post
                                    X250 lenovo working good, thank you

but it does not want to work on p52, the laptop does not start after uploading the patched bios

Comment

How is hardware ID calculated? Which is GUID?

Comment

Originally posted by NgfU View Post
                                        How is hardware ID calculated? Which is GUID?
                                        Sorry no hardware ID needed forward whit enter that's all.

Good luck ....

Comment

Hi,

I am trying to patch L380 type 20M6, I have ran autopatcher, and flashed patched bios, but I get a musical set of beeps and a black screen. I think this is a checksum error? Any advice on how I can resolve this?

Thankyou

Comment

Working...
                                          X