X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acer Aspire E5-575 Bios

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
    try clean ME version
    tried to clean it by myself and also flashed this one now, sadly no success...

Comment

Originally posted by REpairAT View Post
      tried to clean it by myself and also flashed this one now, sadly no success...
      try this one
      Attached Files
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

good morning, let me introduce myself, my name is khoirudin, I experienced the same thing with my laptop, namely the LED indicator is on, but the cooling fan is off & the screen is dark when turned on, does anyone have the bios file (.bin) for the Acer aspire, type E5-575-32ND? model number: N16Q2, I found the post I was looking for (this forum), only the type is a little different, I have tried flashing it with the file that has been shared on this forum, but it doesn't match, the laptop indicator LED is actually dead. I think with the right type, my laptop can return to normal, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by khoirudin29 View Post
          good morning, let me introduce myself, my name is khoirudin, I experienced the same thing with my laptop, namely the LED indicator is on, but the cooling fan is off & the screen is dark when turned on, does anyone have the bios file (.bin) for the Acer aspire, type E5-575-32ND? model number: N16Q2, I found the post I was looking for (this forum), only the type is a little different, I have tried flashing it with the file that has been shared on this forum, but it doesn't match, the laptop indicator LED is actually dead. I think with the right type, my laptop can return to normal, thank you.
          post the original bios of the laptop, the S/N..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello
            Acer Aspire E5-575 Bios
            Build Bios Please My old bios
            Problem Black Screen

e5-575g DAZAAMB16E0 REV: E zaa x32 (ZAAA)
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Claudiomfa View Post

Try this file ME cleared.. and EC file for kbc
            Thanks alot. this worked 100% with i5 7th gen with nvidia graphics

Comment

Working...
            X