Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 UEFI password

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
    Thanks a lot. I tried as per instructions in the text file and here is backup file attached. Please can you help to decrypt the password?
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by taim View Post
      Thanks a lot. I tried as per instructions in the text file and here is backup file attached. Please can you help to decrypt the password?
      Pass : Kamken2020

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        Pass : Kamken2020
        Thank you boss.

working as intended.

Thanks to everyone contributing.

Comment

Hey everyone, I recently bought a Surface Pro 3 on eBay and it's locked down as well. Seller said they aren't sure what the UEFI password is. Came across this thread and thought I'd chance my arm at getting some help too.

I've had issues running the Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit referred to more recently here (when launched as admin shows me that it failed to install some driver and asks me to launch as admin again? And running the read tells me it failed to read the BIOS likely due to missing driver/s?). But I have managed to get a dump using the Flash Programming Tool CLI.

I've zipped and attached, if someone is able to give me a wee hand with it then I'd greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by zon3 View Post
            Hey everyone, I recently bought a Surface Pro 3 on eBay and it's locked down as well. Seller said they aren't sure what the UEFI password is. Came across this thread and thought I'd chance my arm at getting some help too.

I've had issues running the Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit referred to more recently here (when launched as admin shows me that it failed to install some driver and asks me to launch as admin again? And running the read tells me it failed to read the BIOS likely due to missing driver/s?). But I have managed to get a dump using the Flash Programming Tool CLI.

I've zipped and attached, if someone is able to give me a wee hand with it then I'd greatly appreciate it.
            try..

Remembrance
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
              try..

Remembrance
              Thank you so much for this, you're a lifesaver.

Comment

Any help on the BIOS password would be great, could not find it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by carlazos View Post
                  any help on the bios password would be great, could not find it myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Thanks!

Comment

could you please tell me the password?

Comment

@AaronMickDee
                        password = 5651

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                          @AaronMickDee
                          password = 5651
                          yup! thanks a million!!

Comment

Pleaseeee.

I read a lot (I'am spanish, sorry if my english level is not good), and finally I found this thread.

Please, I attached the bios file that I need to unlock to unblock my Surface Pro 3. I bought it time ago (used) and I dont have th password.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by gaziel79 View Post
                              Pleaseeee.

I read a lot (I'am spanish, sorry if my english level is not good), and finally I found this thread.

Please, I attached the bios file that I need to unlock to unblock my Surface Pro 3. I bought it time ago (used) and I dont have th password.

Thanks a lot in advance.
                              try..
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Hi everyone. I have a dump of my UEFI from a friends surface pro.

Can anyone recommend a way to decode the password hash or do I just need to post the file on here?

Any help/pointers appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by mrplow View Post
                                  Hi everyone. I have a dump of my UEFI from a friends surface pro.

Can anyone recommend a way to decode the password hash or do I just need to post the file on here?

Any help/pointers appreciated
                                  if it is PRO 3 post the file here ..

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

File attached, hope you can help
                                    Last edited by mrplow; 04-11-2022, 05:05 PM. Reason: File removed. No longer needed

Comment

Originally posted by mrplow View Post
                                      Thanks for the reply.

File attached, hope you can help
                                      Admin Password : MSSp3TaB

Comment

Peste and Hoaca388 thanks so much, fast too

Comment

Can someone pls help me. This is a Surface Pro 3 bios locked
                                          Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                          X