Please remove the bios password
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Panasonic CF-54 Bios Password

Originally posted by imran421 View Post
      Please remove the bios password
      Unlocked
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello
        I need help with password reset on panasonic cf-54C. I tried to remove the password myself. But I couldn't do it (I can go into the BIOS and change the settings there, but after rebooting the laptop asks for the old password again). I've attached the bios dumps in the archive.
        Please help me what am I doing wrong?

MODEL: CF-54CU005H2
        SERIAL: 7CTCA22737
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AWENA View Post
          Hello
          I need help with password reset on panasonic cf-54C. I tried to remove the password myself. But I couldn't do it (I can go into the BIOS and change the settings there, but after rebooting the laptop asks for the old password again). I've attached the bios dumps in the archive.
          Please help me what am I doing wrong?

MODEL: CF-54CU005H2
          SERIAL: 7CTCA22737
          Go to settings and set your password.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you for your reply
            I tried to set my password. But when I do "Factory Default", the password I set doesn't work anymore. It seems that the laptop somehow remembers the old password and sets it again.
            I also tried changing different security settings, but nothing helped.

Comment

Originally posted by AWENA View Post
              Thank you for your reply
              I tried to set my password. But when I do "Factory Default", the password I set doesn't work anymore. It seems that the laptop somehow remembers the old password and sets it again.
              I also tried changing different security settings, but nothing helped.
              Try this one.

Attached Files
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you very much. It works. If it's not a secret, how did you do it? Did you use a dump from another laptop as a basis?

Comment

Please remove the bios password.
                  Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks
                    You didn`t leave any feedback for the previous one that was unlocked at post #402

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I got no display with original bin and modified bin. So issue with motherboard.

Comment

Hello, I have a Panasonic CF-54J with a password. Deleting the code (in a hex editor) after the line "AMITSESetup" did not help. Can anyone help me?

Model: CF-54JU005G2
                        Serial Number: OBTCC24672
                        Attached Files

Comment

I managed to make a bios dump without a password. I used the dumps from this thread and cleared the ME region. All that remains is to transfer the DMI information. If I understand correctly, it starts at address 0x00800000.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by freeflight View Post
                            I managed to make a bios dump without a password. I used the dumps from this thread and cleared the ME region. All that remains is to transfer the DMI information. If I understand correctly, it starts at address 0x00800000.
                            Yes it starts at 800000h .Its in the first padding area.

Offsets 800000 - 83FFFF
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Thanks
                                Any help please?

Comment

Any help please?
                                  You must resolve the issue of hardware damage that arises.

Comment

This is a different laptop.

Comment

I am very grateful for help. But have one more small problem. How can I transfer the mac address from an old bios dump? Transferring the mac address (from 0x00001000) in the hex editor didn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by freeflight View Post
                                        I am very grateful for help. But have one more small problem. How can I transfer the mac address from an old bios dump? Transferring the mac address (from 0x00001000) in the hex editor didn't help.
                                        Tìm HxD editor. Copy and Paste ( Ctrl + B )

Comment

I got it. Looking through other bios dumps in this thread, I saw that the mac address is often found here 0x1000 and here 0x2000.
                                          I copied these lines of code from the backup bios and it didn't change anything. Then I realized that the problem was probably with the Windows system. It had somehow memorized the Mac's address and didn't change it. After reinstalling Windows, the problem was solved, and the Mac address changed to the one in the original bios.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X