Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 Mk3 BIOS Password Removal

Originally posted by flecom View Post
    I cleared the section with FF and replaced the 01 with 00 as pictured but I still get asked for a password on power-up (user password?) is that in a different location?
    Upload both dumps here if you want help, it won't get any better with storytelling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
      Upload both dumps here if you want help, it won't get any better with storytelling.

I would much rather learn to fish than have someone hand me a fish... if that's not ok here that's fine just let me know

I replaced the section that was mentioned here:

with FF and 00 as the person I was quoting described

but I think that may just blank out the BIOS password and not the power-on password (password prompt you get when powering on before you even get an option to go into the BIOS), hence why I was asking if anyone knew where to locate the user/power-on password in the dump

but I attached it anyway if you don't want to share your secrets
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flecom View Post
        I would much rather learn to fish than have someone hand me a fish... if that's not ok here that's fine just let me know
        Ok, go fishing then if that's what you want.
        I said BOTH dumps, to be able to look what you've done, and not storytelling and pictures again.
        So I can be able to tell you where you're going wrong after you've failed already. That's what you want, isn't it?

Comment

I posted the original dump and exactly what I did to it as posted by the other member, here's the output of that
          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Panasonic touchbook cf-53 mk2/mk4

It turned out that the model is CF53-4, that's why I'm moving the comments to the "cf-53 mk2/mk4" thread.
            Below is your unlocked dump, you can compare mine and yours in hex editor to see where you went wrong:
            Attached Files

Comment

Good day everybody. I have a problem with a Panasonic CF-532AWZYEK laptop. When lapton switch on, the boot gets stuck on the initial Panasonic logo. Samebody told me that the problem is in the BIOS and it needs to be reflashed. Could you help me to flash the bios of panasonic CF-53. I have a USB MiniPro TL866II Plus programmer, but I have never worked with it. I beg you please help me.
              Notebook model Panasonic CF-532AWZYEK.

Comment

Originally posted by iska84 View Post
                Good day everybody. I have a problem...
                Upload your bios dump here.

Comment

Great thanks for quickly answer. But fact is that I have never worked either with bios chips or with the TL866II Plus programmer. Because, I ask you for a complete instruction for working with the BIOS chip.How i can upload bios ? What should I do first? If u have Video instruction for working woth Panasonic bios chips please share this video and i try to do it.

Comment

Great thanks for quickly answer. But fact is that I have never worked either with bios chips or with the TL866II Plus programmer. Because, I ask you for a complete instruction for working with the BIOS chip.How i can upload bios ? What should I do first? If u have Video instruction for working woth Panasonic bios chips please share this video and i try to do it.
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

Comment

Re: panasonic cf-53 bios password

Can anyone remove password for my bios

CF 53
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by digitalpc View Post
                        can anyone remove password for my bios

CF 53
                        CF53-4 (Mk4)

>
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Vesko356; 05-19-2023, 10:45 AM.

Comment

CF53-4 (Mk4)

>
                          thank you

Comment

Good day friend! Can u help me ? At last I backup dump. Please verify this bios now. I need in it please.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good day friend! Can u help me ? At last I backup dump. Please verify this bios now. I need in it please.
                              You dumped the wrong chip. W25X40CL is not the right one. Bios chip must be 16Mb, for example MX25L128 or W25Q128 and so on.

Comment

You dumped the wrong chip. W25X40CL is not the right one. Bios chip must be 16Mb, for example MX25L128 or W25Q128 and so on.

There is no other chip on this board labeled Winbound. Or I can't find that chip. Motherboard in front of me. This chip was next to the RAM.
                                Attached Files

Comment

There is no other chip on this board labeled Winbound. Or I can't find that chip. Motherboard in front of me. This chip was next to the RAM.
                                  It doesn't have to be exact Winbond, it could be Macronix or some other brand as I mentioned. Inspect the motherboard more carefully.

Comment

It doesn't have to be exact Winbond, it could be Macronix or some other brand as I mentioned. Inspect the motherboard more carefully.

Good day! Finally i can find BIOS chip and dump it. Can u check this BIOS and repair if its broken ?
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Good afternoon. Help me remove BIOS passwords from two CF-53s. I have 6 of these laptops. Of 4, I was able to remove passwords myself
                                      by changing the block at address AB0C7A - AEFFEF. But in 2 laptops this does not work. in the first case, BIOS number ACJ9TGRI12A
                                      It just asks for a password again. In the second case, BIOS CF-532SLZLNM shows a black screen.
                                      2 original dumps with corresponding names in the archive.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bykanovm View Post
                                        Good afternoon. Help me remove BIOS passwords from two CF-53s. I have 6 of these laptops. Of 4, I was able to remove passwords myself
                                        by changing the block at address AB0C7A - AEFFEF. But in 2 laptops this does not work. in the first case, BIOS number ACJ9TGRI12A
                                        It just asks for a password again. In the second case, BIOS CF-532SLZLNM shows a black screen.
                                        2 original dumps with corresponding names in the archive.
                                        You must post the laptop serial numbers.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                          You must post the laptop serial numbers.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

I'm sorry.
                                          Model CF-532SLZLNM S/N 7HTSA15216

In the second case, there are no stickers with serial numbers. There is only FCCID: ACJ9TGRI12A

Comment

Working...
                                          X