• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp EliteBook x360 1030 G2
    prod ID:X3U21AV
    sn# 5CG81746B4
    board no OLDMAN-6050A2848001-MB-A01

initially when the client brought this in,it would power on,gets to hp logo then says system time invalid need to reboot,then it shuts down...after this it won't power on....zero no life...when you leave it for long,even hours then it would turn itself on,repeats same sequence....

I have tried several bios bins from this thread but all I get is a light on the caps lock,light on the power switch for like 3 seconds then everything's goes dead ...attached is the dump from the 1mb...8mb. And 16mb chips...
    compliments from Kenya in advance
    Attached Files

Comment

HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 Base Model
      Product
      1WB83AV
      Serial
      5CG812506K

corrupted bios not detect nvme ...??same time
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone.
        s/n 5CG82242K3, EliteBook 1030 G2, 6050A2848001_SR2ZU motherboard

Need help with EliteBook 1030 G2 bios. I think that the original Main and EC are faulty. The laptop turns on and there is no screen. Works 3-5 min, fan spinning and then restart. Thanks in advance. S/N and dump are in attached files.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Edgars UK View Post
          Hello everyone.
          Need help with EliteBook 1030 G2 bios. I think that the original Main and EC are faulty. The laptop turns on and there is no screen. Works 3-5 min, fan spinning and then restart. Thanks in advance. S/N and dump are in attached files.
          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
          • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Edgars UK View Post
            Hello everyone.
            s/n 5CG82242K3, EliteBook 1030 G2, 6050A2848001_SR2ZU motherboard

use this main
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you-I will tested tonight. EC dump its still OK? Need reflash only Main?

Comment

Working...
              X