X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hp elitebook x360 1030 G2 BIOS!!

Originally posted by mainah njoroge View Post
    where is the file
    Attachments from old posts in multi-page threads like this one are deleted to free up server space - look at the text in my signature

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Re: bios for HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2

Hi friends i have my x360 1030g2 dump..Full fan spin ,no display
      please can u help me
      Attached Files

Comment

HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 bios password

hello i have HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 with bios password i tried some bios in the forum doesn't work some of them charging led blinking and some black screen motherboard number OLDMAN-6050A2848001-MB-A01 original dump is joined thanks for help
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 bios password

Originally posted by toyoki View Post
          hello i have HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 with bios password i tried some bios in the forum doesn't work some of them charging led blinking and some black screen motherboard number OLDMAN-6050A2848001-MB-A01 original dump is joined thanks for help
          try..
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

doesn't work just charging led blinking

Comment

Originally posted by toyoki View Post
              doesn't work just charging led blinking
              try the original bios again, see what happens..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello everyone. i have an HP elitebook x360 g2. turns on but shows a blank screen with a bar/dash at the top left corner of the screen. its like the bios failed to initialze.
                i would appreciate if anyone could help with this.

here are my bios backup below;
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tjaytony View Post
                  Hello everyone. i have an HP elitebook x360 g2. turns on but shows a blank screen with a bar/dash at the top left corner of the screen. its like the bios failed to initialze.

Good Morning everyone, anyone to help?

Comment

In reference to this. Just incase anyone came across this fault.

I copied a Good and working bios dump from a working board. It turns out it still does the same thing.

Turns out the problem was the on board ram. I had to go through the hassle of reballing. After replacing all the rams. I now have a perfectly working board.

Comment

Hello, my x360 1030g2 after update bios unlock dump fan spin ,no display and led f10 blink.
                      Could you help me?

Attached Files

Comment

HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 bios

HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 bios needed
                        board label=OLDMAN 6050A2848001 MB A01
                        serial No=5CG7421SQ7.

THE problem is , it doesnt swtch on but sometimes it switches on. all voltage accurate. i need help
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 bios

Originally posted by jacospama View Post
                          HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 bios needed
                          board label=OLDMAN 6050A2848001 MB A01
                          serial No=5CG7421SQ7.

THE problem is , it doesnt swtch on but sometimes it switches on. all voltage accurate. i need help
                          Your thread has been merged.You do not have to make a new thread every time.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:

Post under a related thread if it exists

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

So I have a 1030 g2 that comes on. but some times it wont. if i decide to leave it for hours or for the whole day. it comes on again. it is like the bios fails to initiailize some times. i have updated the bios from hp website. still the same thing. Could anyone help me clean the me region, or if there is anything that could be done. my bios bin is below.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi! Please help clean me region this bios HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2. it is really slow booting (60 second)..
                              Attached Files

Comment

So I have a 1030 g2 that comes on. but some times it wont. if i decide to leave it for hours or for the whole day. it comes on again. it is like the bios fails to initiailize some times. i have updated the bios from hp website. still the same thing. Could anyone help me clean the me region, or if there is anything that could be done. my bios bin is below.
                                This is more inclined towards hardware damage.

Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoangdo191 View Post
                                  Hi! Please help clean me region this bios HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2. it is really slow booting (60 second)..
                                  Serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoangdo191 View Post
                                    serial number ? -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                      wow. i see violation. i am sorry. noted now.

the sreial number : 5CG84169MZ
                                      Last edited by Tjaytony; 09-19-2023, 06:23 AM.

Comment

serial number 5CG8061RR0
                                        Last edited by hoangdo191; 09-19-2023, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjaytony View Post
                                          wow. I see violation. I am sorry. Noted now.

The sreial number : 5cg84169mz
                                          ccccc
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X