How to flash/reset Zed Air Bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to flash/reset Zed Air Bios

I just bought an i-life Zed Air laptop and I have accidentally disabled the Video Driver in the Bios. Now I cannot see anything when I start the laptop (Black Screen), so I cannot go back to Bios setting to re-enable the driver. Can anyone help me as to how I can reset/flash the Bios?

Thank you.

Re: How to flash/reset Zed Air Bios

first you should dismantle your zed air until you see the motherboard then find the 8 pins bios mine i found my zed air bios at the other side of the motherboard ..the 8 pins bios there are some labeled HOLD CLK C1 and so on.if you found your bios press power on wait till it display then get a tweezeer or a screw that can short 4 pins of the bios try first pin 1234 short them wait till the laptop goes power off then there you go your bios settings will go reset deafaullts ..this will apply to those disabled keyboard mouse nom videos

Comment

if pin 1234 not work try short pins 5678 4pins must be short wait till laptop goes power off

Comment

i found this method when i accidentaly change settings in bios of my zed air like "fastboot os" and disabled usb 3.0 " im so frustrated then i tried to short pins of bios thats all and my keyboard and mousepad comes back working again

Comment

By using this method, it is also possible that the Bios chip becomes faulty. So first, create a backup of Bios.

Comment

nope my laptop is 100% working

Comment

Hi, I found the bios, mine is labelled HOLD CLK D1. I tried shorting the four pins, didn't work. Has anybody tried it already, is there something else I can try? Many thanks in advance.

Comment

I have a zed note sb 11.6" too and as i changed the vga settings, now i am unable too see display on my touch screen. i contacted iLife support they say they don't have a solution for it.

I wanna know if combination of keys or any usb bootable program is there that can help me to reset bios settings to its defaults without looking at the screen as there is no backlight now.

please assist

Comment

Working...
                X