• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello friends!
    I have a macbook A1502
    820-3476-A EMC2875
    SN: C02N5B75G3QH.
    With the EFI chip damaged by humidity, it cannot be read, it is shorted.
    Could you help me with EFI dump?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rensopineda View Post
      Hello friends!
      I have a macbook A1502
      820-3476-A EMC2875
      SN: C02N5B75G3QH.
      With the EFI chip damaged by humidity, it cannot be read, it is shorted.
      Could you help me with EFI dump?
      Thanks
      Hi @rensonpineda,

You can check right here, there are dumps of what you ask for. But if it is shorted, you have to unsolder it, and check it, if it is the integrated one, you will have to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiran View Post

Hi @rensonpineda,

You can check right here, there are dumps of what you ask for. But if it is shorted, you have to unsolder it, and check it, if it is the integrated one, you will have to change it.
        Remove the IC from the board, it is dead and cannot be read. I already have a new IC ordered from eBay to reprogram with a new dump that has a clean ME, that's why I have asked for help here, so as not to write any dump and give the board so much heat.

Comment

Remove the IC from the board, it is dead and cannot be read. I already have a new IC ordered from eBay to reprogram with a new dump that has a clean ME, that's why I have asked for help here, so as not to write any dump and give the board so much heat.
          I have exactly the same card, what is the advantage of using it with clean ME?

Comment

Can I ask you a favor? Could you take a photo of your battery from the front and back?
            Thanks in advance.

Comment

Here is a version with clean ME region that can be serialised using the Apple Blank Board Serialiser software from a USB drive.
              Just flash and use the BBS software to set the serial number. Checksums will pass just fine. This is a post 2018 ROM so will naturally have APFS support.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Duvelhedz View Post
                Here is a version with clean ME region that can be serialised using the Apple Blank Board Serialiser software from a USB drive.
                Just flash and use the BBS software to set the serial number. Checksums will pass just fine. This is a post 2018 ROM so will naturally have APFS support.
                Thx!

I´ll check it, one question, did you have the commands to do it without desolder and resolder the chip? I´ve do this around 50 time or more in my board testing diferent bios... =(

Comment

Working...
                X