X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apple Macbook Pro A1278 BIOS Dump

Originally posted by AmirJane View Post
    ----
    Thanks! mac c1mllheedty3 is working perfectly! i have read the second chip again. here it is
    try....!
    Attached Files
    ************************************************** ***********************************
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ************************************************** ***********************************

Comment

Hello. Help me remove the BIOS password macbook a1278 emc 2554
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by heccrbq1 View Post
        Hello. Help me remove the BIOS password macbook a1278 emc 2554
        Try and write back.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Everyone !
          need to unlock this bios
          Macbook pro A1278 820-3115-b

thanks in advance
          Last edited by b tech; 01-11-2024, 10:01 AM.

Comment

HELLO EVERYONE! I HAVE CLEANED PASSWORD OF MAC PRO A1278 820-3115-b 2010, AFTER THIS, DOESNT POWER ON, IM USING NEO PROGRAMMER AND THE CHIP IS MICRON 25Q064A, OTHER SOFTWARE LIKE CH341A DOESNT RECOGNIZE THE CHIP, IM USING CH341A ADAPTER. CAN YOU HELP ME PLS, HERE ITS THE ORIGINAL FILE.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by leantiesto View Post
            HELLO EVERYONE! I HAVE CLEANED PASSWORD OF MAC PRO A1278 820-3115-b 2010, AFTER THIS, DOESNT POWER ON, IM USING NEO PROGRAMMER AND THE CHIP IS MICRON 25Q064A, OTHER SOFTWARE LIKE CH341A DOESNT RECOGNIZE THE CHIP, IM USING CH341A ADAPTER. CAN YOU HELP ME PLS, HERE ITS THE ORIGINAL FILE.

bump

Comment

• SMDFlea
              SMDFlea commented
              Editing a comment
              Post the laptop serial number,and do not post in ALL CAPS please !!!

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
              • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

put back the original bios ... see if it starts again
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

i have put back the original bios but doesnt start, only shows charger green power led and cooler turns on and stop again, I have tryed more than 10 differents bump with the same result

Comment

i have put back the original bios but doesnt start, only shows charger green power led and cooler turns on and stop again, I have tryed more than 10 differents bump with the same result
                you broke the original bios.. post the S/N on the case, and the EMC...
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                  you broke the original bios.. post the S/N on the case, and the EMC...
                  C02J90GDDV30 A1278 (EMC 2554*)
                  MD101LL/A*
                  MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.5 13" Mid-2012

Comment

try..
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have the same result.

Comment

How i can fix it?

Comment

Working...
                        X