Asus TUF506HE-DS74 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus TUF506HE-DS74 bios

Good Morning, can someone please help me to fix this bios file?
    What happened was the bios got updated and it failed, after it just turns on a black screen and never loads, or if someone has a backup for this bios file that can share with me, that would be awesome, Thanks in advance.

Model: TUF506HE-DS74
    Serial: M5NRCX03L364208
    Mainboard: DA0NJJMBAG0 REV G
    Attached Files

I attached also the pictures of the barcodes in the board, hope it helps also. Thank you
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mrralvaroa View Post
      I attached also the pictures of the barcodes in the board, hope it helps also. Thank you
      There is no bios for this model on the Asus homepage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I found this one on the asus homepage for this model, but is for flashing with ezflash, do you think you can help me repairing my bios file ?
        Attached Files

Comment

I found this one on the asus homepage for this model, but is for flashing with ezflash, do you think you can help me repairing my bios file ?
          TUF506HE
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Bios + DMI.
            Attached Files
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I tried both Bios files and none of them seems working, the computer is dead with those files.

Comment

Working...
              X