• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIOS for Asus ROG G713PV-DS94

Hey guys looking for the Bios for an Asus ROG G713PV-DS94
    Motherboard Number is g713p-mb-VGT 6050A3468901-MB-A01
    Serial Number is R3NRKD03613412E

i am not sure if any additonal information is needed if so let me know and i can update this post. Things i have tried are to download the BIOS directly from Asus but that file is a .329 file and is 32MB as opposed to the 16MB file i need. Scoured high and low and cant find this darn BIOS anywhere! Much appreciated!!

If you have a backup post it .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Here is the BIOS backup Thanks in advance!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by steveoski View Post
        Name of your bios chip ? Searching by your serial number only has a 32MB file. Replace the chip you have with a 32MB chip and then flash a new bios.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

What you`ve backed up seems to be the TPM firmware, it isn`t the bios.Look for another chip
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Ok there is only 2 chips on the motherboard that resemble BIOS chips one is a Winbond W25Q80DV which i will add the dump to this thread and the other is an MXIC MX77U25650FZ4142 and that is the chip i posted the dump for on the original post. I cannot find the schematic for this board online anywhere so i can only inspect the board under my microscope and look for chips resembling BIOS chips. I can post pictures of both sides of the board if that would be helpful. I am attacvhing the dump from the WINBOND chip to this post
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Name of your bios chip ? Searching by your serial number only has a 32MB file. Replace the chip you have with a 32MB chip and then flash a new bios.
              The name of the chip i believe to be the BIOS chip is an MXIC MX77U25650FZ4142

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

What you`ve backed up seems to be the TPM firmware, it isn`t the bios.Look for another chip
                One other question the BIOS chip is not listed in the list at all in asprogrammer so i chose a different chip and then read the firmware and posted it. The chip i used was 16mb and i think this BIOS is 32mb as previously stated. Would that throw off the dump if the incorrect chip size is not selected? I have successfully flashed many BIOS but i am not an expert by any means i am here to learn and do appreciate any and all help Not sure how to enter the chip manually into the programmer or what to do in a situation when the chip is not in the programmer list.

Comment

One other question the BIOS chip is not listed in the list at all in asprogrammer so i chose a different chip and then read the firmware and posted it. The chip i used was 16mb and i think this BIOS is 32mb as previously stated. Would that throw off the dump if the incorrect chip size is not selected? I have successfully flashed many BIOS but i am not an expert by any means i am here to learn and do appreciate any and all help Not sure how to enter the chip manually into the programmer or what to do in a situation when the chip is not in the programmer list.
                  Try NeoProgrammer software. Choose a 25Q256 1.8V chip .I think its 1.8V but not sure. You do have to choose a chip thats the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Try NeoProgrammer software. Choose a 25Q256 1.8V chip .I think its 1.8V but not sure. You do have to choose a chip thats the same size.
                    Ok i will download that and see what happens. The 25q256 does show up in asprogrammer but i think the problem is that i made a backup of the bios with the wrong chip selected as i chose one that was 16mb so the dump i provided here is incomplete as it would be missing 16mb of data. Since then i have tried writing a few different BIOS files to this chip to see if they work. So i no longer have a backup of the original bios. I am not sure how to make a new one from the BIOS that is available for download at ASUS support. Is there any hope? i have not seen a single post anywhere for this particular model and or board revision. The other BIOS for other laptops i have successfully flashed i have been able to find them on various threads on this forum for different laptops and they have all worked. This machine is pretty new so there isn't much out there in terms of schematics bios etc. Thanks for your help thus far

Comment

Greetings friends,
                      I am looking for help with the bios Asus ROG G713PV-DS94 does not give video after a bios update,
                      I am attaching my backup.
                      The motherboard is:
                      G713P-MP-VGT
                      6050A3468901-MB-A01
                      2022-12-02
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by luzvel64 View Post
                      Greetings friends,
                      I am looking for help with the bios Asus ROG G713PV-DS94 does not give video after a bios update,
                      I am attaching my backup.
                      The motherboard is:
                      G713P-MP-VGT
                      6050A3468901-MB-A01
                      2022-12-02
                      S/N: R9NRKD03502437C

MANY THANKS

Comment

Hi, I solve it,
                        I leave the file used in case it helps someone.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by luzvel64 View Post
                          Hi, I solve it,
                          I leave the file used in case it helps someone.
                          Confirmed this works for me as well! Thanks a million really appreciate that!!

Comment

Working...
                          X