Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DELL LATITUDE E5220 213253-1 2twtt$ja .BIN 1MB

Does anyone have a 2twtt$ja bios. it's 1mb pls

Post your service tag - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting . What number does the chip have in the schematic, where on the board is it
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Post your service tag - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting . What number does the chip have in the schematic, where on the board is it
      the chip number is u7103, near type c connector
      the chip model is 25Q80DVNIG

the .bin is 1mb. other revisions have a 32mb .bin and I cannot program it there precisely because of space
      Haga clic en la imagen para ver una versi?n m?s grande  Nombre:	dataurl417281.png Visitas:	0 Size:	365 Bytes ID:	3264405
      Haga clic en la imagen para ver una versi?n m?s grande  Nombre:	dataurl220286.png Visitas:	0 Size:	365 Bytes ID:	3264404

Comment

SERVICE TAG: 82X9NL3

Comment

The 1MB chip is for USB-C firmware ,did you accidentaly overwrite the chip. The bios on this model is vPro: 16 MB + 32 MB , Non-vPro: 32 MB
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

The 1MB chip is for USB-C firmware ,did you accidentaly overwrite the chip. The bios on this model is vPro: 16 MB + 32 MB , Non-vPro: 32 MB
            I have not overwritten it, the bios is locked with a password and I want to unlock it by installing the bios again as normally done. I need some .bin that unlocks this bios or the original .bin

Are you telling me that the chip I'm talking about is not the bios chip???

Comment

Originally posted by Josuerepara

Are you telling me that the chip I'm talking about is not the bios chip???
              The 25Q80DVNIG chip is definitely not the bios chip.

Comment

According to the laptop cofiguration at dell support,it has vPro, so the bios will be 16 MB + 32 MB .There`s a problem with support services as well,which could possibly mean the laptop has been reported as stolen

Click image for larger version

Name:	Support services issue.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	3264550
                Attached Files

Comment

According to the laptop cofiguration at dell support,it has vPro, so the bios will be 16 MB + 32 MB .There`s a problem with support services as well,which could possibly mean the laptop has been reported as stolen

Haga clic en la imagen para ver una versi?n m?s grande  Nombre:	Support services issue.jpg Visitas:	0 Size:	17,9 KB ID:	3264550
                  Now I understand why they sold it to my client so cheap. Thanks for the contribution of the chip, I already found it in the diagram and on the board. say no to theft
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl807365.png
Views:	13
Size:	365 Bytes
ID:	3264559

Comment

Working...
                  X