Haier Y11B Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haier Y11B Dump

Hey. i recently got my bios flashed from a repair shop on this laptop and now there is a long delay before it posts/ shows the boot screen. If someone could help me with this, it would be very much appreciated. Do let me know if I need to post any other details for it. the bios dump will be attached below.
    Attached Files

QUOTE=Azy;n3237898]Hey. i recently got my bios flashed from a repair shop on this laptop and now there is a long delay before it posts/ shows the boot screen. If someone could help me with this, it would be very much appreciated. Do let me know if I need to post any other details for it. the bios dump will be attached below.[/QUOTE]
    full name and model, S/N, etc...read...
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
    Attached Files
    Last edited by peste; 03-18-2024, 11:20 AM.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Azy View Post
      Hey. i recently got my bios flashed from a repair shop on this laptop and now there is a long delay before it posts/ shows the boot screen. If someone could help me with this, it would be very much appreciated. Do let me know if I need to post any other details for it. the bios dump will be attached below.
      You must post the serial number -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

You must post the serial number ->
        So this is a Haier Y11b 2in1 laptop.
        Serial no:JB0C7000J00YAG2U1595
        EC version: 38 (probably not required)
        BIOS Vendor: American Megatrends

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          You're a legend. That fixed the problem. Boots up perfectly now. Thanks a lot!!!

Btw just curious, is it possible to change the boot image through the bios? These laptops are provided by the gov hence why it shows an advert for them while booting instead of the usual manufacturer logo.

Comment

This might not be a very popular request, but for the past few weeks I've been looking into how i can change the bios boot image on my Haier Y11b 2in1. From what I've learned, the image is broken down into a hex pattern which is supposed to be pretty difficult to find in the bios file and replace with a custom one.
            The laptop that im planning on making this change was provided by the government and therefore shows the governments ugly logos and all on the boot screen rather than the manufacturers (Haier) logo which has got pretty annoying over the years. If someone can help me with this, it would be very much appreciated. the dump for the bios and details of the laptop will be attached below for you to look into

Serial no:JB0C7000J00YAG2U1595
            EC version: 38 (probably not required)
            BIOS Vendor: American Megatrends

Comment

• SMDFlea
              SMDFlea commented
              Editing a comment
              Thread merged,why start a new one ? .Bios removed, already posted

A bit more browsing and finally found out how to change the boot logo. i followed this tutorial - How to Customize the Boot Splash Screen for AMI BIOS – Protectli Knowledge Base
            For those interested, I'll be attaching the updated bios below with a preview of the new splash screen in the rar file as well. edited the bios provided above by peste so no need for Me cleaning either.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X