Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Pavilion 15-eh0xxx DAG7HAMB8E0 Bios request

Hello guys,

Can anyone help me with a bios fix, my laptop is powering on and sometimes I do get a message on the screen that the bios is corrupted and needs updating. I have tried updating the bios downloading the newest version from Hp website and create a stick using the tool with no success.

Laptop in question is:
    HP Pavilion 15-eh0511sa
    S/N 5CD0522KNV
    board : DAG7HAMB8E0 Rev.E
    Ryzen 5 4500u

Many thanks

Edit: I did try to write the bios extracted from the HP : 087C5 and 087C6 but with this 2 I did not get at least to post to the error message, only tool I have to write and read bios is CH341a usb reader, not at the pro level to remove the chip from the board.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vesko356; 02-05-2024, 07:50 PM. Reason: HP Pavilion 15-eh0xxx DAG7HAMB8E0 to thread title

Originally posted by HaiPa View Post
    Hello guys,

Can anyone help me with a bios fix, my laptop is powering on and sometimes I do get a message on the screen that the bios is corrupted and needs updating. I have tried updating the bios downloading the newest version from Hp website and create a stick using the tool with no success.

Laptop in question is :
    HP Pavilion 15-eh0511sa
    S/N 5CD0522KNV
    Ryzen 5 4500u

Many thanks

Edit: I did try to write the bios extracted from the HP : 087C5 and 087C6 but with this 2 I did not get at least to post to the error message, only tool I have to write and read bios is CH341a usb reader, not at the pro level to remove the chip from the board.
    TRY this bios fixed and tell me if work for you.
    Attached Files

Comment

I did try it on, it does get the exact same splash screen error with the bios corrupted and to get to Hp web page to get a new bios. Thanks

Comment

I did try it on, it does get the exact same splash screen error with the bios corrupted and to get to Hp web page to get a new bios. Thanks
        TRY this. download from the oficial webpage. 087C5 F.20
        Attached Files

Comment

• Vesko356
          Vesko356 commented
          Editing a comment
          You didn't transfer the DMI or the Windows key, besides it will boot in MPM mode!
          Once you've started helping, do it right

still no luck, now only getting the fan to spin, the cpu gets hot and no back light on the screen to flash, at least with the last one was getting the message to pop on the screen. will trial more things tomorrow after work but thanks for your help man.

Comment

• Vesko356
          Vesko356 commented
          Editing a comment
          You must erase the SPI chip before flashing, always use verification. After programming the chip, read it again and compare the content to be sure you've programmed the chip properly. For best results with CH341a use NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.10 software.

still no luck, now only getting the fan to spin, the cpu gets hot and no back light on the screen to flash, at least with the last one was getting the message to pop on the screen. will trial more things tomorrow after work but thanks for your help man.
        Here's your virgin bios with transferred DMI and Windows key. Read my comment in your post to program the bios as it should.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

can any help me with bios and ec for
          hp 15-eh0823no
          s/n 5CD11345Q7
          Product id:2d6j8ea#uuw
          Last edited by mrcorovic; 02-10-2024, 02:38 PM. Reason: i edit pictures to see what model is but to know its amd and lost bios and ec

Comment

• Vesko356
            Vesko356 commented
            Editing a comment
            RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
            • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
            • Name your thread with make, full model numbers and request
            • Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
            • Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
            • Post what the problem is, be specific - black screen, no boot, running slow, password. Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "fix bios", "bios need" or other such terms

Hi Vesko356 ,

Thanks for the Hp bios

"Laptop in question is:
          HP Pavilion 15-eh0511sa
          S/N 5CD0522KNV
          Ryzen 5 4500u"

Hi have follower your steps, and at the first attempt to turn on, I get the system bios image is being cleared

I have checked as you suggested both what i have write and the image you posted and they are the same, however after I turn the laptop on, I get that message then restart, and black screen with fan on.

You thing there is different issue with the board?

as even when I have tried other images, its asking me to write a usb with recovery image, but no luck with that one either as is not seeing the usb. end restarts all over again.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by rusud22 View Post
            Hi Vesko356 ,

Thanks for the Hp bios

"Laptop in question is:
            HP Pavilion 15-eh0511sa
            S/N 5CD0522KNV
            Ryzen 5 4500u"

Hi have follower your steps, and at the first attempt to turn on, I get the system bios image is being cleared

I have checked as you suggested both what i have write and the image you posted and they are the same, however after I turn the laptop on, I get that message then restart, and black screen with fan on.

You thing there is different issue with the board?

as even when I have tried other images, its asking me to write a usb with recovery image, but no luck with that one either as is not seeing the usb. end restarts all over again.

Thanks again
            post the original bios of the laptop..even if it is corrupted..
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi peste,

it is posted by HaiPa, we talking about the same laptop.

Comment

Working...
              X