Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DELL ALIENWARE M16 R1 Bios Dump needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    DELL ALIENWARE M16 R1 Bios Dump needed

    Hello guys i have a dell Alien ware m16 R1 that has boot loop.
    It displays alien ware log then goes off and the sequence repeats its self.
    board number: 213260-1 INFINITY RPL-HX+NV-P
    S/N/ Service Tag: 3RZ0FS3
    Reg model: P124F
    Old file is attached
    i need your help guys
    thanks
    Attached Files

    #2
    try. let it run for 2 mins, it will restart several time with no image.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by volinakis View Post
      try. let it run for 2 mins, it will restart several time with no image.
      with this dump the machine acts as if completely dead. nothing happens no fan spin no nothing

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by hirens View Post

        with this dump the machine acts as if completely dead. nothing happens no fan spin no nothing
        check soldering, bios is a virgin one from update and with clean ME.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by volinakis View Post

          check soldering, bios is a virgin one from update and with clean ME.
          man i have tried this file so many times and it doesn't work trust me.
          when i solder its original back up again it works just the same way it was. so the problem ain't soldering bro.
          kindly help me with another file
          patiently waiting

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by hirens View Post

            man i have tried this file so many times and it doesn't work trust me.
            when i solder its original back up again it works just the same way it was. so the problem ain't soldering bro.
            kindly help me with another file
            patiently waiting
            ok, try this only clean ME version, in previous one I was updating bios region to 1.12, also ME to 16.1.27.2225.
            Attached Files
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by volinakis View Post

              ok, try this only clean ME version, in previous one I was updating bios region to 1.12, also ME to 16.1.27.2225.
              Now this boots well but still looks like the bios has a problem
              it doesn't load completely like its kinda half
              it repeats the restart sequence all over again.
              meaning the Me region is okay but the bios region has an issue
              kindly help bro

              Comment


                #8
                try an older bios version. In your dump it says is ver.1.02 but it doesn't exist in bios updates.
                Attached Files
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                  try an older bios version. In your dump it says is ver.1.02 but it doesn't exist in bios updates.
                  with this dump, its dead againπŸ˜ͺ

                  Comment


                    #10
                    there are 4 bios images in extracted update bios, try them all. I assumed that your bios is InfinityRplHx_MB2_18_MP because of data I found in your dump, but maybe it was a failed bios update from windows updates and is wrong.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                      there are 4 bios images in extracted update bios, try them all. I assumed that your bios is InfinityRplHx_MB2_18_MP because of data I found in your dump, but maybe it was a failed bios update from windows updates and is wrong.
                      hello, i don't see any attachment here except for the photo
                      sorry seen them
                      let me try and give feed back
                      Last edited by hirens; 12-02-2023, 12:39 AM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                        there are 4 bios images in extracted update bios, try them all. I assumed that your bios is InfinityRplHx_MB2_18_MP because of data I found in your dump, but maybe it was a failed bios update from windows updates and is wrong.
                        i have tried and tested all these three and non-is giving me results. they all behave like the board is dead
                        need more help please

                        Comment


                          #13
                          lets try and post result ,,, make sure for original bios chip not change
                          Last edited by skbasirsona; 12-03-2023, 02:18 AM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by skbasirsona View Post
                            lets try and post result ,,, make sure for original bios chip not change
                            Yes yes
                            finally this worked like charm
                            just entered the service tag and everything came to normal
                            thanks you so much bro
                            thanks πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by hirens View Post

                              Yes yes
                              finally this worked like charm
                              just entered the service tag and everything came to normal
                              thanks you so much bro
                              thanks πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

                              Great......

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X