• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unlock asus for free

@daniel22
    password = AOD4LBAB

Comment

is there a solution for machines that do not show any date when pressing alt+R?

Comment

Got to read bios chip and decrypt or remove password from there.

Comment

bonjour
          01/01/2012 mais ABLDABLA ne marche pas,j'ai essayé clavier querty,j'ai essayé les autres codes pour cette date,aucun ne fonctionne. quelqu'un a t'il reussi pour cette date.je trouve qu'elle revient souvent dans les posts
          merci

Comment

Originally posted by oemac230 View Post
            bonjour
            01/01/2012 mais ABLDABLA ne marche pas,j'ai essayé clavier querty,j'ai essayé les autres codes pour cette date,aucun ne fonctionne. quelqu'un a t'il reussi pour cette date.je trouve qu'elle revient souvent dans les posts
            merci
            bonjour!
            The password is right!
            Use a standard US "QWERTY" USB keyboard

Comment

thank onizzbox , but it doesn’t work, I waited 24h ,I have the new date 2012-01-02 but ALAA4ABA neither BLAA4ABA nor LLAA4ABA etc always bad password

Comment

Originally posted by thevulgrone View Post
                Trying to understand the tech behind this lockout, and I'm hitting a brick wall.

I have an Asus T100TA tablet / laptop that is stuck on the "ENTER PASSWORD" blue box, prior to Bios launch.

Now, it has the date of 2012/01/01, yet the ABLDABLA password does not work. I tried replacing the "A" with "Q" as suggested, and nothing. Tried external USB keyboard, and nothing.

I tried using the 10 year old password (2002/01/01), and lo and behold, there isn't one.

Has ANYONE had ANY success in getting the 2012/01/01 unlocked? I have never been as stumped as I am with this stupid little laptop thing.

Any answers are greatly appretiated!

Did you make it?

Comment

hello,someone can explain me or I am wrong,the date evolves well, 2012/01/01 then 2012/01/02 then 2012/01/03 ,I am in password rescue ,I enter well the codes in uppercase and keyboard QWERTY usb but still invalid password ,have you any idea of the mistake I'm making

Comment

no one here to help me ?

Comment

@oemac230
                      For the ASUS rescue password to work you have to press ALT+R to get the current date, then using the date the rescue password is calculated, then this password has to be typed at the ENTER RESCUE PASSWORD screen that you get when you press ALT+R.
                      That's probably your problem, you may be typing RESCUE PASSWORD at the regular system password prompt (then also you have to correct password according to keyboard layout).

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                        @oemac230
                        For the ASUS rescue password to work you have to press ALT+R to get the current date, then using the date the rescue password is calculated, then this password has to be typed at the ENTER RESCUE PASSWORD screen that you get when you press ALT+R.
                        That's probably your problem, you may be typing RESCUE PASSWORD at the regular system password prompt (then also you have to correct password according to keyboard layout).

thank ,but I am sorry I put the rescue password in the rescue password box,j have tried on several days with the rescue password of the day but still invalid password.my assus is x206h
                        Last edited by oemac230; 11-24-2021, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Hello
                          Can someone pass me the password?
                          Dated 2017-10-23
                          Thanks!
                          Last edited by outsider; 12-01-2021, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Problem solved.
                            Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by outsider View Post
                              Problem solved.
                              Regards!
                              Would you like to share with other members how the problem was solved,thats the whole point of this forum,sharing .
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I have a T100TAL with the date 2012/01/01 .The password should be ABLDABLA but it's not working.Keyboard is qwerty , I also tried with the on screen keyboard and a USB keyboard.I tried with a different date , same problem.After a bios reset the date is again 2012/01/01.
                                There are a few people in this thread that had the same problem and there was no solution.

Is flashing a new bios the only option?

Comment

Working...
                                X