Bios ms-17731 Ver 1.2 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bios ms-17731 Ver 1.2 problems

hello ... I have a msi gs70 2qe ms 17731 rev1.2 laptop that remained locked at startup on the MSI logo ... I found a bin on the forum that I wrote and now it works ok, except that it doesn't take my serial id, it doesn't recognize my motherboard, as a model in aida64 it appears as unknown and my logo doesn't appear at startup... it goes directly into windows... I tried to do cleanME but it gives me an error with flashtool... you may have a good bios or what can I do to make them work correctly for me ... thanks
    I attach the original bios
    Attached Files

Re: Bios ms-17731 Ver 1.2 problems

Originally posted by mermel View Post
    hello ... I have a msi gs70 2qe ms 17731 rev1.2 laptop that remained locked at startup on the MSI logo ... I found a bin on the forum that I wrote and now it works ok, except that it doesn't take my serial id, it doesn't recognize my motherboard, as a model in aida64 it appears as unknown and my logo doesn't appear at startup... it goes directly into windows... I tried to do cleanME but it gives me an error with flashtool... you may have a good bios or what can I do to make them work correctly for me ... thanks
    Please post the laptop serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Tnx
      Attached Files

Comment

try
        Attached Files

Comment

it doesn't work ... it does the same as the original one ... it freezes at the MSI logo ...

Comment

Photo
            Attached Files

Comment

it doesn't work ... it does the same as the original one ... it freezes at the MSI logo ...
              if the bios on the website doesn't work, you have another problem..
              https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GS70-2QE-Stealth-Pro/support
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Try this
                Haswell for you
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Oasis39; 10-13-2023, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X