Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

motherboard DAU88MMB6A0 REV:A. turns on and then turns off immediately.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motherboard DAU88MMB6A0 REV:A. turns on and then turns off immediately.

I already did a hard reset, try with battery and charger without battery and with battery, take out the bios battery and press the power button for 30 seconds and continue with the same problem. As for what the machine does, it turns on the power LED but it turns off and remains in that cycle

Re: motherboard DAU88MMB6A0 REV:A. turns on and then turns off immediately.

Remove all power. Meter in resistance mode.

Check the resistance to ground of each coil (grey color part).

Checking for a low resistance which may indicate that you have a shorted cap.

Comment

i check all of them and found a 6R8 that go to 2.31 MΩ to .0L. This one is near the battery port.

Comment

2.31 MΩ to .0L
        This is 2.31 mega ohms -> OL (over limit) which is not considered a short. This resistance is ok. Although 'resistance is futile'.

https://youtu.be/JnN-SR_2ovA?t=29

Comment

while i was testing some components i found out that 3 smd electrolytic capacitor have continuity and based on what i found on internet about capacitor with continuity. Could this be the problem?(sorry for the bad English i speak Spanish)

Comment

Working...
          X