dell inspiron mini 10 cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dell inspiron mini 10 cases

dell inspiron mini 10 cases. do not want to be on. it's going through? I already did flash the bios, changing power ic, changing charger ic, but still it does not want to be on. but plug in the battery going on. roughly where the problem is? thank you

Re: dell inspiron mini 10 cases

Originally posted by bowor View Post
    dell inspiron mini 10 cases. do not want to be on. it's going through? I already did flash the bios, changing power ic, changing charger ic, but still it does not want to be on. but plug in the battery going on. roughly where the problem is? thank you
    Have you got the schematic?, if so, post it.

Comment

if starts with battery and doesnt starts whithout battery, that one doesnt detect VIN check acok, acin etc.. check Vindetect circuit, if exists Lm339, 393 chips offen die or a component around.

Comment

schematics dell inspiron mini 10
        Attached Files

Comment

conditions during take-battery: voltage alw 3/5v normal, normal voltage vcc ec. but the voltage is 3/5 vs none. where is the control voltage vs? maybe a problem at embeded controler (ec). help me give suggestion!!! thank you

Comment

conditions during take-battery: voltage alw 3/5v normal, normal voltage vcc ec. but the voltage is 3/5 vs none. where is the control voltage vs? maybe a problem at embeded controler (ec). help me give suggestion!!! thank you
            this schematics vs
            Attached Files

Comment

check the usb's for short

Comment

Originally posted by cyberhack View Post
                check the usb's for short
                no short in the usb, or around usb

Comment

I've change ec, but the problem remains the same. if anyone can add this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by spidey View Post
                    if starts with battery and doesnt starts whithout battery, that one doesnt detect VIN check acok, acin etc.. check Vindetect circuit, if exists Lm339, 393 chips offen die or a component around.
                    hi spidey, how to chek acok, acin? initially in pin voltage battery no. after changing ec out voltage. but still do not want to be on.

Comment

how to chek acok, acin?.
                      you need to find the isl charging chip.
                      i used my old probe and i got them sharp so i can measure small connectors from chips like this.
                      Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

find PU3 on the mainboard
                        thats the main charging chip.
                        Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

any body have a solition for this problem.i am also faceing same with battery it runs fine but it didt charge battery without battery when power button pressed it shows led light for a while then again turns off.i also tried all which is mention above .i have three units with same problem

Comment

any body

Comment

no solution?

Comment

Hello friend, lemme try to help.
                                Ur problem is that the Motherboard doesn´t regonize the the DCJack´s pluged in, so u need to follow the sequence to find the fault.
                                The sequence is:

Jp53 pins 1, 2 = 19v, follow de signal VIN and measure the coils PC1, PC2, PC3 and PC5 check for short.

The VIN signal (tension i know) goes to charge IC page to create B+ signal, trough 2 Mosfets (PQ2 and PQ3). In this pins 5, 6, 7, 8 (Drain of PQ3). The gate will recieve a low signal from pin 4 /ACDRV. And finally the board will get B+ signal from DCJack

The board will need the confirmation that the DCJack´s plugged in. This data goes to EC in form of ACIN. The comparator pu1A will recieve on pin 1 19v from de DCJack, pin 8 nearly 19v, pin 2 nearly 3.3v, pin 4 gnd 0v.
                                When PU1 get voltage on pin 2 and 3 on pin 1 the board will have de signal ACIN, that indicates EC that the DCJack´s plugged in and it´s working.

This signal goes to EC

Follow all the sequence and post the results
                                Last edited by Claudio Silva; 10-19-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X