Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asus 1005ha net book

hi guys this is my first post i upload imag of mother board

i havedata sheet but cant understand some one help us to which value is that ??

this motherboard no voltage cm out from dc jack near dc jack this caps (i think) is broken senier members most experienz person suggestion will aprisciate thanks,,,,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tehzeeb786; 11-11-2012, 07:15 AM. Reason: i wann add ata sheet

Re: asus 1005ha net book

These two black components are inductors .It looks like melted solder (someone messed with it ?). Have you checked the voltage of power adapter ? If no voltage comes out from dc jack then you should resolder it or replace it .

Comment

Originally posted by pctek View Post
      These two black components are inductors .It looks like melted solder (someone messed with it ?). Have you checked the voltage of power adapter ? If no voltage comes out from dc jack then you should resolder it or replace it .
      no these r capsor smd cremeric cap i ceck with data sheet i will check if i will find them &risolder...

Comment

Are they marked Cxxx or Lxxx (xxx is number) on pcb ? I've never seen ceramic cap with black color .

Comment

Originally posted by pctek View Post
          Are they marked Cxxx or Lxxx (xxx is number) on pcb ? I've never seen ceramic cap with black color .
          on data sheet is 3 caps and 1 diod they dont marked notthing

Comment

You attached the wrong part of the scheme. Find where is AC_IN or similar and attach that. I will then tell you what to measure.

Comment

I know this is a bit silly, but Asus netbook often had problem with the jack it self. Broken pins. Do checked it. I came across a few units. Change the jack and power is back.
              Mainly repair laptops, sometimes LCD/LED monitors. Also accepts changing/reballing/reflow BGA job request.

Comment

Originally posted by lord View Post
                You attached the wrong part of the scheme. Find where is AC_IN or similar and attach that. I will then tell you what to measure.
                here can u help us ...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lord View Post
                  i find this
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jeremykum View Post
                    I know this is a bit silly, but Asus netbook often had problem with the jack it self. Broken pins. Do checked it. I came across a few units. Change the jack and power is back.
                    i try old one jack is broken i chang sold new one nothing ;(

Comment

The schematic looks like incomplete.

Anyway I think netbook there isn't a lot of mosfet, have you tried check if those mosfet shorted?

Another simple way of work around that you may try if do not have a power supply bench is connect the adapter to the board. Try to touch on the ic if any of those felt really hot. Not necessary this method can 100% trace the faulty ic.
                      Mainly repair laptops, sometimes LCD/LED monitors. Also accepts changing/reballing/reflow BGA job request.

Comment

Measure voltages on PQ622A and PQ622B

Comment

tehzeeb,

those are inductors indeed. i can see it with the scematic you posted.
                          that is L55 and L56.

1. check first dc output voltage from DC adapter plug. if voltage present
                          2. check dc voltage on L55 with respect to ground.
                          3. if no voltage present, remove L55 and test pin 1 of dc jack. if no voltage, check c96 for short.
                          4. if c96 good, replace dc jack
                          5. if voltage come out after step 3, check d20, c87, c88, c89 for short

hope this helps
                          regards

Comment

guys i retried resolder dc jack buy new supply charger now problem is this no voltage cm out suddenly 5 mis or else they trun on automatically led off display work yes all work fine if i wann shut manuly doest turn of mauly doest wat u think guys ? in short trun some time plug in power u leacùv trun on automatically no shut down

Comment

Try to touch SMD Cap between fan and usb port , if you hand get hot while charger plug in , replace that cap and your done ( been there before )

Comment

Originally posted by degutji View Post
                                Try to touch SMD Cap between fan and usb port , if you hand get hot while charger plug in , replace that cap and your done ( been there before )
                                that case for ASUS 1005P

Comment

degutji... thanks a lot... capacitor is shorted

Comment

Working...
                                  X