Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSI CR400 no display

Originally posted by edvaswitz View Post
    thanks kenttech16 for the tip and fddizon for these thread. i have the same model and same problem. I will try it to.

@fddizon
    do you have a picture of that fix you did?
    @ed, no problem. As long as we could help and share some ideas that's why we are here also.

Goodluck then.

Best effort @fddizon for solving the mystery..

Comment

Originally posted by comptech83 View Post
      it is a nec token problem: you are going to do is do not remove a nec tokin and then just put only 1pc 330d tantalum capacitor,100 % works for me.try it.
      Yeah! it also works for me but it varies among MSI CR or CX with the said problem. Example: If the laptop has a display and then auto-shutoff just before the OS starts it will work by putting additional smd cap to the vacant pads for smd.

Comment

Originally posted by kenttech16 View Post
        Yeah! it also works for me but it varies among MSI CR or CX with the said problem. Example: If the laptop has a display and then auto-shutoff just before the OS starts it will work by putting additional smd cap to the vacant pads for smd.
        boss ganyan sira ng msi na ginagawa ko ngayon. kahit isa lng ilagay ko na 330d ok na. guide mo nman ako saan ko ilalagay dun. tnx

Comment

Originally posted by fddizon View Post
          Ken,

your a pro bro. it worked when i put 3 caps with marking NEa JE8 capacitors. too bad that the processor overheats and turn off after a few minutes.(overheat protection) i guess the capacitors value does not fit with the solution.

i am ordering 4 330uf 2.5v tantalum capacitors later. will update you soon.

thanks and regards
          sir ffdizon how much will it cost for the repair of my MSI. same goes to your unit sir (no display and LED sleep indicator on) i have no idea where to find those capasitor. pm me sir for your qoutation thank you

Comment

sir kenttech16, can you help me with my msi laptop? it has no display and led sleep lights on as topic in this thread. ill pay you since i dont have any idea where to find those caps.
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rickybucalan View Post
              boss ganyan sira ng msi na ginagawa ko ngayon. kahit isa lng ilagay ko na 330d ok na. guide mo nman ako saan ko ilalagay dun. tnx
              It will depend with the problem or symptom you have right now.If the unit still boot yet shut off automatically you can add a smd to the vacant pads, try it 1-2 pc od capacitor. I've mentioned it at #31 at this thread it will guide you where to put it exactly.

give me an update what happened then..

Comment

Originally posted by markstein View Post
                sir kenttech16, can you help me with my msi laptop? it has no display and led sleep lights on as topic in this thread. ill pay you since i dont have any idea where to find those caps.
                thanks
                But do you know how to fix a laptop or where to put it and how to do it? you can use this thread about nec tokin problem - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8991

*smd caps*
                You can find it from an old laptop board or if you know someone who had a defective or junk laptop.

Comment

@fddizon,

rs caps replacement works great. i had a hard time removing the nec tokin ring. after i finished replacing it with 4pcs of 330uf 2.5v and turn it on, it works smoothly.

again, thanks for the tips.

Comment

put 4 capacitor in nec tokin 220uf

Comment

oh man.. glad i found this post! now i can try and repair 2 MSI CR400 with the same problem. Thanks!

Comment

wala ko alam sa capacitor ehehe pero ok lang ba kahit sobra yung voltage ng ilalagay ko?

Comment

ano pinagkaiba ng 330d sa 330uf newbie lang ganyan pasensya na..

Comment

wala yatang 330d bro... 330uf dapat.

meron ako for sale 4pcs 330uf 2.5v tantalum caps for 500 pesos only

text me if interested ka 09328732260

Francis

Comment

Originally posted by fddizon View Post
                              wala yatang 330d bro... 330uf dapat.

meron ako for sale 4pcs 330uf 2.5v tantalum caps for 500 pesos only

text me if interested ka 09328732260

Francis
                              meron sir eh kasi meron ako dito 330 d at may 330 e kaso la positive negative sign d ko ma identify

Comment

salamat sa thread na to ok na msi ko nag open na kaso problema keyboard ko haha sobrang dikit kasi yun tuloy na deform

Comment

hi sir ask kolang po kung pwedi gamitin ung capacitor ng cp eto po value 336uf 10v?
                                  wala kc ako mahanap na capacitor
                                  txn

Comment

lakas uminit ng cpu

Comment

Originally posted by dre2 View Post
                                      hi sir ask kolang po kung pwedi gamitin ung capacitor ng cp eto po value 336uf 10v?
                                      wala kc ako mahanap na capacitor
                                      txn
                                      pwede iyan basta tantalum din ang type.

Comment

Originally posted by manuelhai View Post
                                        salamat sa thread na to ok na msi ko nag open na kaso problema keyboard ko haha sobrang dikit kasi yun tuloy na deform
                                        pareho tayo bro. na deform din keyboard ko.

Comment

Originally posted by manuelhai View Post
                                          lakas uminit ng cpu
                                          ano value ba ikinabit mo, at ilan?

Comment

Working...
                                          X