Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dell optiplex 3090 bios issue please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dell optiplex 3090 bios issue please help!!

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
    1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
    Thank you, works like a charm. I really appreciate your help.

Just out of curiosity, I had a look on a few bios files with password and unlocked for the 8FC8. There are actually two bytes changed, what looks for me like random locations. Maybe I did not tried hard enough the see the pattern.

Is the secret somewhere hidden in this forum, how the bios is unlocked?

Comment

Originally posted by elmotastic View Post
      Thank you, works like a charm. I really appreciate your help.

Just out of curiosity, I had a look on a few bios files with password and unlocked for the 8FC8. There are actually two bytes changed, what looks for me like random locations. Maybe I did not tried hard enough the see the pattern.

Is the secret somewhere hidden in this forum, how the bios is unlocked?
      it's a "secret" at sight, please donate for forum to keep servers alive and I'll tell you where to look.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

help to unlock a dell 3090

thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by interpc View Post
          help to unlock a dell 3090

thanks
          1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          >>>>>

Comment

thanks works perfect

Comment

sir please help dell optiflex 3090 computer trace my service tag 1V8DXM3 and my motherboard Foxconn IPCML-RN/ZB
              Attached Files
              Last edited by alfie73; 08-15-2023, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alfie73 View Post
                sir please help dell optiflex 3090 computer trace my service tag 1V8DXM3 and my motherboard Foxconn IPCML-RN/ZB
                your bios has no DMI, bios was modified previously. anyway, try this bios and write your DMI.
                Attached Files
                >>>>>

Comment

your bios has no DMI, bios was modified previously. anyway, try this bios and write your DMI.

thank you sir for the file ill try it tommorow...I dont know what is DMI sir?i backup this bios using ch341 ...after i back up i erase then i flash other bios in page 1 i download it and try to flash but my pc is not turning on i flash my back up file but still not turning on il try this firmware tommorow that you give to me..hopefully this fimware will bring my pc back...can i flash it using ch341?and you said write your DMI where i can find DMI ?and how to write DMI in bios?
                  Last edited by alfie73; 08-15-2023, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alfie73 View Post
                    thank you sir for the file ill try it tommorow...I dont know what is DMI sir?i backup this bios using ch341 ...after i back up i erase then i flash other bios in page 1 i download it and try to flash but my pc is not turning on i flash my back up file but still not turning on il try this firmware tommorow that you give to me..hopefully this fimware will bring my pc back...can i flash it using ch341?and you said write your DMI where i can find DMI ?and how to write DMI in bios?
                    it means you failed to read properly your bios with CH341, that's why you better READ THE GUIDES before.
                    "When flashing a BIOS always make a backup first. Take 2 or 3 different dumps and make sure they are identical. Make sure that the dumps looks good, i.e. not filled with 0x00 or 0xFF. After compression, if the file has a size of only a few kilobytes, the EEPROM was most likely not read properly."

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...49&postcount=2
                    >>>>>

Comment

it means you failed to read properly your bios with CH341, that's why you better READ THE GUIDES before.
                      "When flashing a BIOS always make a backup first. Take 2 or 3 different dumps and make sure they are identical. Make sure that the dumps looks good, i.e. not filled with 0x00 or 0xFF. After compression, if the file has a size of only a few kilobytes, the EEPROM was most likely not read properly."

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...49&postcount=2

is there away i can recover my pc?or download the right bios for my motherboard?

Comment

thank you so much sir my pc just woke up in this file i just nned to flash using another flasher thank you so much

Comment

Hi
                          i want to unlock optiplex 3090 micro
                          SVCTAG 244K2L3 - 8FC8
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by osman68i View Post
                            Hi
                            i want to unlock optiplex 3090 micro
                            SVCTAG 244K2L3 - 8FC8
                            Unlock bit not found on this bios.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                            Become a Badcaps supporter
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                            Thanks to all supporters.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                              Unlock bit not found on this bios.
                              thats very strange.

I will reprogram the oiginal bios and check again. I will take a photo. thanks in advance.

Comment

Can you please help me unlock BIOS of my Dell Optiplex 3090 micro
                                Service Tag: FM0L6L3

Also, please guide me how to use the files as I am completel new to this. I tried to see if there is a jumper on the motherboard but there isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by osman68i View Post
                                  thats very strange.

I will reprogram the oiginal bios and check again. I will take a photo. thanks in advance.
                                  Try and feedback
                                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by Techminator View Post
                                    Can you please help me unlock BIOS of my Dell Optiplex 3090 micro
                                    Service Tag: FM0L6L3

Also, please guide me how to use the files as I am completel new to this. I tried to see if there is a jumper on the motherboard but there isn't.
                                    You will need an SPI programmer to make a backup of the bios chip contents (bios dump) .
                                    Please read the BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools thread and the rules for future reference.

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103528

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103569

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

help please?

S.T = 330VPM3
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ademkotiloglu View Post
                                        help please?

S.T = 330VPM3
                                        What ? What help ?

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                          What ? What help ?
                                          I forgot my bios password. I added my original bios file. I request the unencrypted version.

Comment

Working...
                                          X