• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need bios dell precision t3610

i need working bios dump
    t3610 be3813 09m8y8
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mrserbest; 07-27-2022, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrserbest View Post
      i need working bios dump
      t3610 be3813 09m8y8
      Precision T3610
      Service Tag: 4HSFNZ1
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        Precision T3610
        thanks
        i will let you know if it works

Comment

Precision T3610
          It started to give a restart cycle.

Comment

I think not for bios.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I think not for bios.
              machine bios setup legacy uefi save and exit not display absolety bios problems

Comment

Please help with a corrupted BIOS. No display - Stuck on orange diagnostic LED "1 2 3"
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis2 View Post
                  Please help with a corrupted BIOS. No display - Stuck on orange diagnostic LED "1 2 3"
                  Here's your new bios files, try it and give me the results.
                  Attached Files
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                    Your files are incorrect because they are larger than the original (8MB vs 4MB and 12MB vs 8MB)

EDIT: Ok, I see now larger file must be splitted....
                    Last edited by atlantis2; 12-15-2022, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Everything works, thank you for your help.

Comment

Hello! I also have a Dell Precision T3610 computer, BE3813 board, no image, LEDs 1, 2, 3 are on, can you help? Here are my bios files. I uploaded your files to the chips, but it didn't work.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by sorokesh; 06-22-2023, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sorokesh View Post
                          Hello! I also have a Dell Precision T3610 computer, BE3813 board, no image, LEDs 1, 2, 3 are on, can you help? Here are my bios files. I uploaded your files to the chips, but it didn't work.
                          Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Service Tag: J59Y522.
                          Attached Files
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          >>>>>

Comment

Fine! Thank you! I will try. Can you tell me what exactly is going on with the bios? what do you edit in them?

Comment

Sorry. This time my monitor died. Your bios is used just like your old bios. But I can't install Windows, I created a bootable flash drive, but it does not read it, instead it gives artifacts to the screen, either the Dell logo goes down, or stripes on the screen. I chose "Legacy boot" and "USB generic", everything is useless. And for the first time I had an old 9500GT video card, he didn't see it, there was no image, the problem was not in the BIOS, maybe my BIOS was working, or maybe not, I don't know.

Comment

Fine! Thank you! I will try. Can you tell me what exactly is going on with the bios? what do you edit in them?
                                My attached BIOS in Post #28 is find but I just forgot to cut the 4MB file from the 12MB one, therefore I moved your Service Tag and Windows Key from your dump file to that one and attached it again in Post #32.

Sorry. This time my monitor died. Your bios is used just like your old bios. But I can't install Windows, I created a bootable flash drive, but it does not read it, instead it gives artifacts to the screen, either the Dell logo goes down, or stripes on the screen. I chose "Legacy boot" and "USB generic", everything is useless. And for the first time I had an old 9500GT video card, he didn't see it, there was no image, the problem was not in the BIOS, maybe my BIOS was working, or maybe not, I don't know.
                                So now the PC is working but you can't install Windows?
                                Attach an image for the error message or whatever shown on the screen when you try to install Windows.
                                >>>>>

Comment

My attached BIOS in Post #28 is find but I just forgot to cut the 4MB file from the 12MB one, therefore I moved your Service Tag and Windows Key from your dump file to that one and attached it again in Post #32.

Attach an image for the error message or whatever shown on the screen when you try to install Windows.

To be honest, I don't know what a service tag is and what it's for. I don't know if I need windows code or not, I'm trying to install Win10 instead of Win7. I think everything is fine with the computer, I pressed F5, this computer has hardware diagnostics, all tests pass successfully. I seem to be having problems with the official Microsoft program for creating a bootable flash drive. I already bought a new USB flash drive and tried it on other computers, an error crashes or everything is successful, but if you want to install, then a yellow screen with stripes, everything is the same on another computer. I'll try to understand what's going on. Thanks a lot for the bios.

Comment

In "legacy" mode, Windows installed successfully. The "UEFI" protocol does not work, the Nvidia Quadro FX4600 graphics card immediately turns off. No image. I put the GTX1050, the installation of Windows does not work, artifacts on the screen. When selecting "Legacy" on Nvidia Quadro everything works fine, Windows installs and works.
                                    Another problem, the system cannot install Windows on an NVMe SSD in a PCIe-16x slot through an adapter.

Comment

Working...
                                    X