lenovo main ft4stms black screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lenovo main ft4stms black screen

hi, i have this motherboard that initially wouldn't turn on, replaced a shorted capacitor now it turns on but i get a black screen, i need a working dump, i am attaching a backup,thanks
    Attached Files

Re: lenovo main ft4stms black screen

Originally posted by reset1986 View Post
    hi, i have this motherboard that initially wouldn't turn on, replaced a shorted capacitor now it turns on but i get a black screen, i need a working dump, i am attaching a backup,thanks
    Is the model number an Ideacentre 310S 310A.Post the PC serial number .EDIT: your backup isn`t right its only 22 Bytes
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-28-2022, 09:16 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Is the model number an Ideacentre 310S 310A.Post the PC serial number .EDIT: your backup isn`t right its only 22 Bytes
      can you help me?
      Attached Files

Comment

can you help me?
        You havn`t posted a good bios backup.What programmer are you using and what software version.Have you desoldered the chip.Are you using a SOP8 clip. What type of chip is it, a SOP8 or WSON8
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          You havn`t posted a good bios backup.What programmer are you using and what software version.Have you desoldered the chip.Are you using a SOP8 clip. What type of chip is it, a SOP8 or WSON8
          sorry I didn't realize I didn't attach the dump,

that's it
          Attached Files

Comment

sorry I didn't realize I didn't attach the dump,

that's it
            310S-08ASR Desktop (ideacentre) - Type 90G9
            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

i have the same problem about black screen cpu fan starts but there isn t any screen signal (black screeen ) .... (having the same model lenovo and motherboard....
              i ve tried all the bios on this site but unfortunately they aren t good because if i remove the ram tey give me no signal no any sound.....
              the only one give me the ram signal is the original but i doesn t work on screen
              i post the original one
              is there someone can help me ?
              thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

sorry forgot to add the model number
              Attached Files

Comment

• Vesko356
                Vesko356 commented
                Editing a comment
                The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

Lenovo 90g9
              MTM 90G90056IX
              S/N R304ZRBC
              IDEACENTRE 310S-08ASR

problem black screen
              fan is ok
              beep on ram if absent

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X