Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software to analyze Video RAM faults on graphics cards?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Software to analyze Video RAM faults on graphics cards?

guys have anybody tool for AMD Navi testing? I found on Vlab that they have MEMTUNE toolfor rx6xxx , but i dont have enoought points to download

Comment

come on guys. nobody have points in Vlab forum?

Comment

I can give you torrent

Comment

Sotware for test graphic card memory
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

how do u get boot menu working?

i only get first partition work without boot menu
              Last edited by ktmmotocross; 09-10-2023, 03:21 AM.

Comment

ktmmotocross, if you talking about kings-overload images , you have to create 3 primary partitions using disk genius version 5.4.2.1239
                first 5gb, 2nd 5gb, 3rd 60gb and restore them in order from 3 disk images.
                from my experience it only works with this version of disk genius and newer versions make amd partition to fail at booting due to program restoring newer version of ext4 fil system

Comment

Originally posted by kokodin View Post
                  ktmmotocross, if you talking about kings-overload images , you have to create 3 primary partitions using disk genius version 5.4.2.1239
                  first 5gb, 2nd 5gb, 3rd 60gb and restore them in order from 3 disk images.
                  from my experience it only works with this version of disk genius and newer versions make amd partition to fail at booting due to program restoring newer version of ext4 fil system
                  im tolkong about nevest 5 image from that torrent

Comment

when i try to run that new tottent disc i get this screen. anyone can help to resolve it?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                      a little bit to late, but maybe will this help anyone:
                      you need to change in your bios the boot options from uefi to legacy. Then will be start the grub bootloader.

Comment

Attached are various iterations of nvidia's nvmt script & binary for linux.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Saw this guide on how to disable faulty memory channels / banks on AMD Radeon cards awhile ago.

https://modbios.ru/отключение-каналов/

It's in Russian, so for those English readers, use the browser's translation engine.

I think it's a pretty interesting read because I have a Power Color Radeon HD 7850 with a faulty memory channel / bank.
                          And if the chips on HD 7XXX series are also mapped like Polaris', I guess it'd be D0 and D1 because that's where the green lines artifact is located on screen.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has tried something like that before? I haven't done it myself.
                          I'd like to make sure I'm not disabling the wrong memory channel / bank, but downloading the big VRAM test utilities has proven to be quite a challenge because my ISP speed throttles every connection. I get an unstable constantly dropped 100KB/s of download speed with Google Drive with a 50Mbps FO.

Comment

Do you guys have your hands on this one "Gigabyte Graphic Card Test"? Any opinions? Is it indispensable? Can it do things the Tserver cant't?
                            Can you share some links to download it?

Thamks!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by k-krzych; 12-14-2023, 05:29 PM.

Comment

guys how u mats on second card? it always give me segmentation fault when i try to mats second card

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
                                guys how u mats on second card? it always give me segmentation fault when i try to mats second card
                                same to me...

can somebody explain to me how to use the mats/mods on secondary gpu?
                                I have a GTX 1050 2GB gpu. If this the first the mats say PASS but if this gpu is secondary I got errors

first I use this:
                                ./mods gputest.js -skip_rm_state_init -oqa -notest
                                and then:
                                ./mats -n 1 -e 5

Comment

i am look for vram test Intel card

Comment

Does anyone have the memtune files to test a Navi 21 Card (RX6800XT,6900XT)?

Comment

Hello guys, you managed to solve this problem, the same thing happens to me too.

Comment

Hello, does anyone know why this problem appears, the test is not done, I always get this error right away.

Comment

Working...
                                        X