• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acer 1916w monitor

blue xicons arent low esr.
    green xicons are

Comment

I have some green Xicons. I'll just wait for it to go out again and replace them w/ the green ones next time.

Comment

just repared acer 2017 wit same dac-19m005. changed two 220uf 25v cap, f200 4A, both mosfets, and R210 10r. im still having that buzzing noise that is somewhere f102 and d and covered r. it change sound when i touched them. change two caps below them, but noise is here. any solution for this ??

Comment

Try touching up the solder on the components that changed sound when you touched them.
          Al.
          Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

already resolder whole area.buzzing is still here and is not from backlight inverter becouse i can hear it when inverter is off. is thehre any bad component that im not aware of? think is connected to post from Dark Angel but i cant resolve it. any idea ??

Comment

anyone still got one of these boards in hand?need the number of the smps ic.
              mine is a dap something burn.

Comment

DAP8A is the number on a dac-19m005 board i have,I cannot find a data sheet.
                Al.
                Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

DAP8A is a NCP1203D6
                  Attached Files

Comment

thanks!
                    i looked it up and figured it was the one.nice to have confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by jetadm123 View Post
                      DAP8A is a NCP1203D6
                      I assume that in the full part code is NCP1203D60R2G,the '60' being the internal 60Khz ???? I have a DAP8( no letter A after it) would it be logical to assume that it could be the 100KHZ version NCP1203D100R2G.
                      I am trying to repair a Power Supply from a Viewsonic VX800. I have replaced the DAP8 with a NCP 60Khz version, and although that has the Supply now working, the PSU Output pulses constantly when any load is placed on it,and I am thinking the problem is because of the frequency difference between the DAP8 and the 8A ???

Comment

If it helps the DAP8A is made by ON semiconductor, and there sub package part number is DAP008D
                        The full number is DAP008DR2G
                        http://www.datasheetdir.com/DAP008DR2G+SMPS-Controller
                        I haven't been able to find a data sheet

Comment

Working...
                        X