GPU PCB Schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPU PCB Schematics

hello,where I can find gpu PCB Schematics?

something like this:
    Attached Files

Re: GPU PCB Schematics

I would not call that a schematic. That is more of a parts placement/label diagram. If you had the graphics card in front of you, it would show it all on the silkscreen printing. Those type of drawings are relatively useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkey55 View Post
      I would not call that a schematic. That is more of a parts placement/label diagram. If you had the graphics card in front of you, it would show it all on the silkscreen printing. Those type of drawings are relatively useless.
      ok i need schematic to identify part that is missing on GPU board.

Comment

You need to supply more information. What GPU board is it? What is missing? Uploading good pictures of the board will help.

Comment

Asus hd 7950 -dc2t-3gd5-v2
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chrle View Post
            Asus hd 7950 -dc2t-3gd5-v2
            The components look like they were sheared off by blunt force

On photo 1, the left missing component probably is a 10nF smd ceramic cap, and the right component probably a 100nF smd ceramic cap. On photo 3 it looks like a diode is missing in action (silkscreen says 'D702'). Which type of diode? Your guess is as good as mine... I can't see anything missing on the other photos.

re-atari
            Last edited by re-atari; 01-30-2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by re-atari View Post
              The components look like they were sheared off by blunt force

On photo 1, the left missing component probably is a 10nF smd ceramic cap, and the right component probably a 100nF smd ceramic cap. On photo 3 it looks like a diode is missing in action (silkscreen says 'D702'). Which type of diode? Your guess is as good as mine... I can't see anything missing on the other photos.

re-atari
              graphic card fell down on the floor,so this is why this parts are missing,ok I found D 702 diode from another gpu picture.
              Attached Files

Comment

thank you guys ,so I need now only to identify C1467 cap

Comment

graphic card fell down on the floor,so this is why this parts are missing,ok I found D 702 diode from another gpu picture.
                  Couldn't you spot the diode and other 2 components laying on the floor? Chances are you can resolder the diode right back on the board (after checking it with a multimeter, of course).

BTW: check the silkscreening to make sure the big component on the 2nd photo actually is a ceramic cap. It looks like the legenda is printed to the lower left, but it is only partially visible on your photo. The photos of the other board could be of help to you. And check the components surrounding the sheared off ones, I see a few looking less than pristine. C116 looks damaged. There might be other victims.

Edit 1: On the 2nd set of photos you uploaded you can see that both are actually ceramic caps. The left one is listed as C1600, but the part nr. of the bigger cap is not to be found on the silkscreening.

Edit 2: Only just now I see you indicated a 3rd cap on your first set of photos. As this one (C1467) is still in place I'd just resolder both sides. The same goes for C116 and C109. Solder one side first, and let it cool down before heating up the other solder side.

Consider yourself lucky if you get the board working again.

re-atari
                  Last edited by re-atari; 01-31-2015, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by re-atari View Post
                    Couldn't you spot the diode and other 2 components laying on the floor? Chances are you can resolder the diode right back on the board (after checking it with a multimeter, of course).

BTW: check the silkscreening to make sure the big component on the 2nd photo actually is a ceramic cap. It looks like the legenda is printed to the lower left, but it is only partially visible on your photo. The photos of the other board could be of help to you. And check the components surrounding the sheared off ones, I see a few looking less than pristine. C116 looks damaged. There might be other victims.

Edit 1: On the 2nd set of photos you uploaded you can see that both are actually ceramic caps. The left one is listed as C1600, but the part nr. of the bigger cap is not to be found on the silkscreening.

Edit 2: Only just now I see you indicated a 3rd cap on your first set of photos. As this one (C1467) is still in place I'd just resolder both sides. The same goes for C116 and C109. Solder one side first, and let it cool down before heating up the other solder side.

Consider yourself lucky if you get the board working again.

re-atari

Thank you re-atari , I will order new caps but how to know voltage? I need to measure good caps on board? 6.3v or 16 v?
                    Last edited by chrle; 01-31-2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Thank you re-atari , I will order new caps but how to know voltage? I need to measure good caps on board? 6.3v or 16 v?
                      AFAIK ceramic smd caps are 25V, that should suffice for your card.

re-atari

Comment

The video card might just run fine without those ceramic caps (and at worst display artifacts or run unstable at full load). I'm not saying you shouldn't replace them, but don't worry about them now. First get that missing diode fixed - the video card won't run without that and you can damage something if you try it. That diode is 100% vital. Observe the correct polarity too.
                        Last edited by momaka; 02-04-2015, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by momaka View Post
                          The video card might just run fine without those ceramic caps (and at worst display artifacts or run unstable at full load). I'm not saying you shouldn't replace them, but don't worry about them now. First get that missing diode fixed - the video card won't run without that and you can damage something if you try it. That diode is 100% vital. Observe the correct polarity too.
                          I contacted several Electronic Parts stores,but nobody have this diode..

Comment

Well, that's not unusual.

No worries, though. This is the datasheet:

If it doesn't open, search for "SX32", and that should pop some good results.

It's a 3A SMD schottky diode rated for 20V reverse voltage and an average forward voltage drop of 0.5V. So just see if those parts stores carry any 3A schottky diodes - they don't have to be SMD. You can certainly use an axial diode too - the fix will just look a bit more ugly, but who cares.

Worst case, buy a 6A fast recovery diode/rectifier and use that. Why 6A? Because fast recovery diodes have a higher forward voltage drop (usually around 1V minimum), so it will be dissipating much more heat. Something like SPR600 will probably work. Actually even a 3A diode might work... like HER301-HER303, or MUR405, or PR3001-PR3007 <- all of these should be easily found as they are common diodes. But, of course, see if you can find a schottky first.

Comment

Originally posted by momaka View Post
                              Well, that's not unusual.

No worries, though. This is the datasheet:

If it doesn't open, search for "SX32", and that should pop some good results.

It's a 3A SMD schottky diode rated for 20V reverse voltage and an average forward voltage drop of 0.5V. So just see if those parts stores carry any 3A schottky diodes - they don't have to be SMD. You can certainly use an axial diode too - the fix will just look a bit more ugly, but who cares.

Worst case, buy a 6A fast recovery diode/rectifier and use that. Why 6A? Because fast recovery diodes have a higher forward voltage drop (usually around 1V minimum), so it will be dissipating much more heat. Something like SPR600 will probably work. Actually even a 3A diode might work... like HER301-HER303, or MUR405, or PR3001-PR3007 <- all of these should be easily found as they are common diodes. But, of course, see if you can find a schottky first.
                              thank you,momaka,I ordered schottky diode 3A 20V,I will post here when it arrives.

Comment

Good afternoon. I own FX-795-TDJC v3.0 . The problem I am facing is that a few components are missing. To be more specific - Q215, R227, Q207 and D202. Is there any schematics or diagrams for this GPU board? Or, if possible , can anyone post the names of those missing components, so it will be easier to find a analog part to put instead of missing one.

Comment

Working...
                                X