Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook M1 Unlocked!

Originally posted by ugamazing View Post
    You can easily find the serial of a locked board by booting to diagnostics/AHT. It will show the serial in the bottom-left.
    Thank you very much! This is what I needed.

Apple Diagnostics - Command (⌘)-D

Comment

Originally posted by kjchatman View Post
      i'm seeing on checkm8.info that their activation bypass supports macOS ventura. does this mean that there is a bypass for ibridge 6?
      You are late to the party my friend, the new bridge unlock got released by the end of December

Comment

so all of the new intel macs are unlockable?

Comment

Originally posted by kjchatman View Post
          so all of the new intel macs are unlockable?
          till today 02-19-2023 Yes every intel can be done, no need for any hardware, all software, icloud , mdm , efi

Comment

Re: M1 Unlocked!

I have a 2000 MacBook Air that is iCloud locked. Bought it on E-bay for me to study. I also have a full working MacBook Air (2000) that I connected to try to use DFE. But all I get is a Big Paddlock on the Host machine. I tried to connect to CheckM8 software, but that does not work either. I'm just a hobbyist that does not like Macs junked when they can be fixed. THX.
            Good luck on your quests!

Comment

Re: M1 Unlocked!

Originally posted by EyeDoc1 View Post
              I have a 2000 MacBook Air that is iCloud locked. Bought it on E-bay for me to study. I also have a full working MacBook Air (2000) that I connected to try to use DFE. But all I get is a Big Paddlock on the Host machine. I tried to connect to CheckM8 software, but that does not work either. I'm just a hobbyist that does not like Macs junked when they can be fixed. THX.
              Good luck on your quests!
              Good luck unlocking ur mac

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                EUREKA! Yours truly may have just figured out how to unlock an M1! I am doing more stress testing boys but you might just see the first M1 unlocked that is activation locked! I will give more details soon when we get a few more M1's to test this out on! It is a hardware unlock so just be mindful as I trial and error this stuff!
                Ah this sounds very good indeed

I wonder was there an additional ROM located somewhere that has this info separate from the actual rom IC itself as a cover. As work on so many of these boards and are a pain in my back side LOL

Well done for finding a solution

Comment

Originally posted by oxonater View Post
                  Ah this sounds very good indeed

I wonder was there an additional ROM located somewhere that has this info separate from the actual rom IC itself as a cover. As work on so many of these boards and are a pain in my back side LOL

Well done for finding a solution
                  That post was 5 months ago; no progress made on unlocking Activation-Locked M1 boards/units as of right now. If anyone says otherwise, request hard proof and confirm it's not just a bypass.

Comment

Hi

Yes seems I was a bit late for the party however more interested in perm solution to MDM removal as opposed to the FMM unlocking. Keep up the good work guys

Comment

m1 and m2 only permanent unlock with enterprise account (other unpossible)

Comment

mdm never permanent remove ( only when old owner delete serial from mdm server) or you must change the serial on mac

Comment

FYI Article the group might read....

https://reverse.put.as/2016/06/25/ap...the-scbo-myth/

Cost effective to just by a new Apple...
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-29-2023, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeDoc1 View Post
                            FYI Article the group might read....

https://reverse.put.as/2016/06/25/ap...the-scbo-myth/

Cost effective to just by a new Apple...
                            scbo file only for mac until 2017
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-29-2023, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Yes we already know how to sort previous models it is just M1 versions, I wonder if anyone has investigated the similar IC next to the CPU on the schematics says it's another ROM ?????
                              Attached Files

Comment

There was a topic posted here before: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...103095&page=18

Unfortunately, someone seems to have locked it. No idea why, there's no message from a moderator.

Comment

Morning all

I have a question so if one changes the serial of said T2 device to that of another T2 same year same spec colour etc etc no FMM and maybe an MDM lock is there not something in the T2 that verifies all is well or is there something else that needs changing.

Ok reason I ask running sys config will be greyed out if the above happens of course I am sure you guys know what I am talking about. Just wondered if it stores the previous serials of all components in T2.

Then if there is changes to this the system will not allow connection to Apple network for configuring i.e Touch ID, TOP-CASE DISPLAY as all these have serial numbers written to something during the process.

Please excuse my loose terms in case of prying eyes

Thanks for any input you very clever people

Comment

Is there a tutorial on how to do the intel T2 unlock here?

Comment

Check out this thread:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93978

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                          EUREKA! Yours truly may have just figured out how to unlock an M1! I am doing more stress testing boys but you might just see the first M1 unlocked that is activation locked! I will give more details soon when we get a few more M1's to test this out on! It is a hardware unlock so just be mindful as I trial and error this stuff!
                                          Hey Stephen, have you heard of the software method for editing T2 serial? I came across the download link, but it's a paid service.
                                          I'm wondering if your software guy could work around it and make it free for all.

Comment

Working...
                                          X