Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telefunken T32TX182DLBP NO Turn on - Blinking LED

Hello Guys,

I own this TV for the last 2,5 years (~380 days uptime).

The TV refuses to turn on and returns an infinite blinking LED.

It only boots up by itself when the power cord is reconnected to the power source repeatedly, while the antenna cord is removed.

After watching MrReeceyburger123's troubleshooting videos on YT, I checked the Power Supply (Vestel 17IPS19-5) for shorted Diodes, but none off them gives a beep sound to the multi-meter..

I also tried to Reset the TV via the service menu but no luck.

The TV Works fine for hours, if a successful boot happens. but a power off causes blinking LED and no power on..

Is there anything i should investigate more?

Looking forward your advice..

Keep up the good work!!

Attached Files

Re: Telefunken T32TX182DLBP NO Turn on - Blinking LED

Hello did you watch my video on how to repair the 17mb82 firmware ? Might need the firmware to be reflashed, if not I will link it.
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
      Hello did you watch my video on how to repair the 17mb82 firmware ? Might need the firmware to be reflashed, if not I will link it.
      I have seen that video too. But i cant find a firmware :/

Is the freezing process a must part?
      Attached Files

Comment

You need to find the core update file on the internet then reflash that. Guessing you didnt watch all the video as it shows me doing that
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

You need to find the core update file on the internet then reflash that. Guessing you didnt watch all the video as it shows me doing that
          I searched this site http://www.vesteldriver.com/

but i cant find a matching code to my service menu. :/

So i cant find the file to flash..any help here?

Comment

It doesnt matter if its for your menu the core update works on all 17mb82 and 95s boards.

Comment

Link to core update:

http://www.vesteldriver.com/TV_MB82_CORE_UPDATE.html

Comment

Thanks man! I am struggling to power on the TV again :/

Another thing i want to mention, is that i can hear a buzz sound every time the LED blinks.

I will post again about the results!!

Comment

Ok mate, the buzz is normally poor standby oscillation when the Led goes on it loads the standby power a little then off it becomes unloaded but because the feedback is poor so you can hear the transformer switching to supply the standby Led when it goes on lol its normal for Vestel sets though. Also you need to hold ok with the Usb with the core update plugged in it will take a few tries to get it going.

Comment

maybe freeze whichever chip it has either a eeprom/spi flash this sometimes makes the set start up ok then add the core update.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeVasil View Post
                      i want to mention, is that i can hear a buzz sound every time
                      buzz sound not related to Firmware. its much at Video Processing section , include LVDS. check or reset LVDS

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                        buzz sound not related to Firmware. its much at Video Processing section , include LVDS. check or reset LVDS
                        Nothing to do with the Lvds signal but poor standby power oscillation. You would know that up you read further up. Also dont cry about my reply not offending or slating you just correcting.

Comment

i dont care... i just write what i have on mind... buzz sound when he hearing, mean the the first Bit BOOT passed and PWB turn on. second BIT wont start.. as error.. .. this Firmware construction. eeprom, sip. or what ever you call will have only the first 8 BITS of standby boot firmware.. and he had it as hear buzz sound

Comment

Ok mate, the buzz is normally poor standby oscillation when the Led goes on it loads the standby power a little then off it becomes unloaded but because the feedback is poor so you can hear the transformer switching to supply the standby Led when it goes on lol its normal for Vestel sets though. Also you need to hold ok with the Usb with the core update plugged in it will take a few tries to get it going.
                            m8!

The TV works AGAIN! Thanks for the support!

I want to ask you something else:

I got some replacement diodes on Saturday from a local store because i was in a hurry.

Is it OK to replace the 5404 x2 and 1x 5402 with some 5408's? (The shop owner told me that i won't have a problem..he didn't have 5404/5402 available).

Is there anything else to change on the PSU, in order to protect the tv from failing again?

Comment

m8!

I got some replacement diodes on Saturday from a local store because i was in a hurry.

Is it OK to replace the 5404 x2 and 1x 5402 with some 5408's? (The shop owner told me that i won't have a problem..he didn't have 5404/5402 available).

Is there anything else to change on the PSU, in order to protect the tv from failing again?
                              Awesomeness glad to hear it worked Also yes they will work fine they have a higher current and reverse voltage so they might actually hold out for longer. Also nothing else really to change on these apart from the diodes

Comment

Also one last thing now that you have done the firmware you need to first time install the Tv and turn the backlight down to low if not an Led will burn out in no time flat lol

Comment

Also one last thing now that you have done the firmware you need to first time install the Tv and turn the backlight down to low if not an Led will burn out in no time flat lol
                                  Yes I have already done that, as mentioned to your video.

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

m8!

Have you still got a copy of the core update file you could upload please as the vestel site is now charging for the download

Comment

Vinceroger69 Is this what you want?
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by dick_barton; 08-08-2017, 12:24 PM.
                                        Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Working...
                                        X