Password - Lenovo İdeapad 3 15ITL6 - hs460 hs560 hs760 nm-d471

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password - Lenovo İdeapad 3 15ITL6 - hs460 hs560 hs760 nm-d471

hello masters, Could you please help me to remove bios password? I've searched the forum but couldn't find it.
    Thank you all.
    Attached Files

Re: Password - Lenovo İdeapad 3 15ITL6 - hs460 hs560 hs760 nm-d471

Originally posted by husnu16 View Post
    hello masters, Could you please help me to remove bios password? I've searched the forum but couldn't find it.
    Thank you all.
    try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      try..
      hi, the system worked but still asking for password. I guess the password is in the ec bios?

Comment

Originally posted by husnu16 View Post
        hi, the system worked but still asking for password. I guess the password is in the ec bios?
        try this...

bios extracted from Lenovo website update for IdeaPad 3-14ITL6, IdeaPad 3-15ITL6, IdeaPad 3-17ITL6, V14 G2 ITL, V15 G2 ITL. V17 G2 ITL, Lenovo S14 G2 ITL
        DMI in bios of 16MB 422000 - 423FFF
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

try this...

bios extracted from Lenovo website update for IdeaPad 3-14ITL6, IdeaPad 3-15ITL6, IdeaPad 3-17ITL6, V14 G2 ITL, V15 G2 ITL. V17 G2 ITL, Lenovo S14 G2 ITL
          DMI in bios of 16MB 422000 - 423FFF
          Hi! I managed with the 16m file, no password, thank you

Comment

partner, could you remove the bios password only with the ggcn49ww.16MB.rar file? please I would appreciate the information

Comment

Originally posted by David1801 View Post
              partner, could you remove the bios password only with the ggcn49ww.16MB.rar file? please I would appreciate the information
              yes ... make a copy of the original bios ... pass the DMI information from the original bios to the bios extracted from the website and you will have a bios without a password, and updated ... be careful not to lose the original copy..

Comment

its work
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello everybody
                  mine won't turn on. if you press the power it flashes 12 times on the power button
                  so i need a helpe please

Comment

Originally posted by Pascal Komlassan View Post
                    Hello everybody
                    mine won't turn on. if you press the power it flashes 12 times on the power button
                    so i need a helpe please
                    see #4.post.

Comment

Guys i have still flashing lights. Any suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by memoslar View Post
                        Guys i have still flashing lights. Any suggestion?
                        If you want further help beyond a bios request start a new thread here:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Give as many details as possible about the voltage, resistance tests you've done so far.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

try this...

Bios extracted from lenovo website update for ideapad 3-14itl6, ideapad 3-15itl6, ideapad 3-17itl6, v14 g2 itl, v15 g2 itl. V17 g2 itl, lenovo s14 g2 itl
                          dmi in bios of 16mb 422000 - 423fff
                          thx!

Comment

hs460 hs560 hs760 nm-d471. Please say, how disable onboard memory?

Comment

Try and report .....🔫🔫
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NikhilSimon View Post
                                Try and report .....🔫🔫
                                thanks, work fine

Comment

Hi Every One ...

Can someone remove admin password and NVME password from this bios file ??

Attached Bios and EC File 8MB&16MB

Lenovo Model is Ideapad 3 15ITL5

S.N PF3NX2Q7
                                  Attached Files

Comment

I have this one laptop that didn´t show any image on screen, after flashing both 8MB and 16MB SPI´s ic now it works fine but doesn´t boot windows, it keep asking me for a bitlocker recovery key, client says he doesn´t know it, what should I replace from the backup to get it boot like before?

Comment

Originally posted by empm_mx View Post
                                      I have this one laptop that didn´t show any image on screen, after flashing both 8MB and 16MB SPI´s ic now it works fine but doesn´t boot windows, it keep asking me for a bitlocker recovery key, client says he doesn´t know it, what should I replace from the backup to get it boot like before?
                                      read..https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

Comment

Working...
                                      X