Asus UX303U schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus UX303U schematic

Checking this laptop, coffee damaged, 5V to HDD missing, and coolers won't spin at all, need to follow the path to voltages. Hope it is available, thanks in advance.

Re: Asus UX303U schematic

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79842
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

After cleaning up all the mess, a very tiny 100k resistor at PR8823 was missing, and it feeded the gate of the 5V mosfet at PQ8801, so that was the fault.
      @SMDFlea Thank you thank you thank you very much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PinGuy View Post
        After cleaning up all the mess, a very tiny 100k resistor at PR8823 was missing, and it feeded the gate of the 5V mosfet at PQ8801, so that was the fault.
        @SMDFlea Thank you thank you thank you very much!!!
        Hello PinGuy,

Did you manage to find a schematic for this MB? I have been unable to find one. Couldn't open the boardview file either using the latest version of the Fritzing program; I'm getting the following error:

Parse error (1) at line 1, column 1:
        error occurred while parsing element
        D:\WPDOCS\Business\Laptop Boardview Software and
        Boardviews\UX303UB_2.0_60NB08U0-MB1410.fz
        I'll contact Fritzing tomorrow to pursue that but would appreciate any leads on a schematic if anyone has any.

I stupidly neglected to disconnect the battery before disconnecting and reconnecting the LVDS cable so blew something. <Sigh>

Comment

Try the attached for your .fz files.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks @mon2! My Av quarantines that but I'll try to make an exception. Any suggestions re. schematic?

Edit: Works great -- thanks!
            Last edited by LarrySabo; 03-13-2022, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarrySabo View Post
              Thanks @mon2! My Av quarantines that but I'll try to make an exception. Any suggestions re. schematic?

Edit: Works great -- thanks!
              You can use openboardview as well, with the fz license key added. https://openboardview.org/
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-13-2022, 09:56 AM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
              X