Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acer aspire 5745DG power problem plz help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer aspire 5745DG power problem plz help!!

hi to all here i just want to ask if any 1 can help me to find schematic for this model and if any 1 can help me to fix this laptop its dead cant charge the battery cant even power on its some kind of spilled of liquid in keyboard...thanks in advance here is the detail of mobo DA0ZR7MB8F0 Rev:F hannster J MV-4 94V-0

Re: Acer aspire 5745DG power problem plz help!!

it is quanta ZR7.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spidey View Post
      it is quanta ZR7.
      thank you very much!! plz can you give me some advice where do i start to check any power related component and if there's any fuse installed where can i find it ? spidey i really thank you for your help!!

Comment

start cleaning the board using alchol, then start measuring coils. Also it would be great, if you could measure the current.
        Last edited by spidey; 06-06-2013, 04:44 AM.

Comment

start cleaning the board using alchol, then start measuring coils. Also it would be great, if you could measure the current.
          i finish cleaning the mobo and i check the current around the board some caps have v19 some v16 and other v3.3 v0.1 v8.0 and i dont know how to check mosfet or other component.. is this board have fuse ? thanks again for the response

Comment

to check the current, connect your multimeter serial to power plug in (DC) A mode. You should see 0.01A while in standby mode. if it is higher than 0.003A, that means there is problem. Btw, check +3v +5v circuit coils, to see +3.3v and +5V exists. then measure on/off button if there is 3.3v, and press the button, is it going down to 0v ? Also check cmos battery. You have some voltages on caps so you dont need to worry about fuse. Btw it should be around power plug.

Comment

to check the current, connect your multimeter serial to power plug in (DC) A mode. You should see 0.01A while in standby mode. if it is higher than 0.003A, that means there is problem. Btw, check +3v +5v circuit coils, to see +3.3v and +5V exists. then measure on/off button if there is 3.3v, and press the button, is it going down to 0v ? Also check cmos battery. You have some voltages on caps so you dont need to worry about fuse. Btw it should be around power plug.
              thank you very much spidey

Comment

sorry spidey i dont no what you said bcoz i'm noob about multimeter what do you mean multimeter serial is that a diode or not can you explain more specifically sorry i'm noob thanks in advance

Comment

Are you sure, you are japan ? ok, switch your multimeter to DC Current (A) mode, cut the power adapter (+) cable, then connect your probes to cable serially. Btw you must connect probes to correct place on multimeter. is it clear now ?

Comment

Are you sure, you are japan ? ok, switch your multimeter to DC Current (A) mode, cut the power adapter (+) cable, then connect your probes to cable serially. Btw you must connect probes to correct place on multimeter. is it clear now ?
                    i'm not japanese but i live here in japan yes i get it now thank you very much for your time and quick response i really appreciate

Comment

hi spidey i want to ask if its ok to use this multimeter (KT30B)to test the mobo thanks..
                      PS: sorry for not updating any progress

Comment

A cheap one, but it looks it is enough.

Comment

its been a long time...im here again to ask for your help!! i never done fixing this laptop if any one here have a good heart willing to teach me or help me to fix this dead laptop just like spidey did i really thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by bushido View Post
                            its been a long time...im here again to ask for your help!! i never done fixing this laptop if any one here have a good heart willing to teach me or help me to fix this dead laptop just like spidey did i really thank you..
                            as you don't seem to be able to carry out spideys suggestions, you might try this, as keyboard spillage was the cause, try removing the keyboard and then try powering it on
                            I have myself had a keyboard spillage that killed a laptop dead until I removed keyboard and up it started, then I just had to buy new keyboard
                            good luck

Comment

I have the same problem with my laptop it works four Six hours then it turns off

Comment

Originally posted by teqbizz123 View Post
                                I have the same problem with my laptop it works four Six hours then it turns off
                                i fell of the chair

good! mine can only go for 5 hours it heats up or blue screen cuz you know its windows?
                                Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

Hi guys sorry for posting this up on this thread but i need help ....
                                  I am trying to fix an emachines D440 with AMD v120 Processor and ATI Radeon HD 4520 it switches on and takes about 0.96A and does not display. I did BGA on on the IGP but still the same no changes. anyone got ideas.

please HELP..

Comment

Correction: Sorry I meant BGA Reflow on the Radeon IGP 1020.

Comment

Originally posted by mtherana View Post
                                      Correction: Sorry I meant BGA Reflow on the Radeon IGP 1020.
                                      1. Try measuring the voltages across the big capacitors first, see everything has the correct voltages.
                                      a. if voltage reading is missing, you have your clue.
                                      2. Measure pin 22 of mini card WLAN if you get 3.3v when powered on. if this is missing check the ICH/PCH/Southbridge.

post what your results.

Comment

Originally posted by whaldsz View Post
                                        1. Try measuring the voltages across the big capacitors first, see everything has the correct voltages.
                                        a. if voltage reading is missing, you have your clue.
                                        2. Measure pin 22 of mini card WLAN if you get 3.3v when powered on. if this is missing check the ICH/PCH/Southbridge.

post what your results.
                                        How do you check if its missing? "check the ICH/PCH/Southbridge".
                                        whats the condition of missing?
                                        No voltage only if adapter its in without pressing power button?
                                        Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

Working...
                                        X