Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung ue46d6200 fails to start

Hi,

here i have a faulty Samsung ue46d6200. The problem is, that the TV won´t boot/or stay on. After switching the TV on I can see the picture for about half a second. After that the TV "reboots" itself. The standby LED flashes 4 times. Than the Backlight comes on for maybe half a second and the tv restarts again. This is an endless loop.
    I have narrowed down the problem to the Main PCB. Its an BN41-01606C.
    Does anyone know if the is a fixable problem? Maybe someone has had a similar problem? A replacement PCB is quite expensive at the moment so i´d like to fix this by myself.
    So any help appriciated

Re: Samsung ue46d6200 fails to start

Since it is a D series, I would suspect the panel.
    Remove the ribbons, between the T-con and panel PCB, one at a time.
    If you will have good image on half of the screen only, then it's a bad panel.

Comment

Thx tibimakai. I´ve already tried that. For testing, i used the mainboard of an UE40D..... tv. With this board, the tv is working fine. I think it is def. a problem with the main PCB.

Comment

I do not know anything about the history of the TV.

Do you think this might be software or hardware related? Im wondering if an eeprom reset might help here? On the other hand, the tv boots up fine and reboots itself after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_K View Post
          Thx tibimakai. I´ve already tried that. For testing, i used the mainboard of an UE40D..... tv. With this board, the tv is working fine. I think it is def. a problem with the main PCB.
          You may have answered your own question. If it's working fine with that replacement PCB why not get the proper Mainboard. It should work.

Comment

I know. But this will cost >200€ Quite a lot for a D-series repair....

Comment

Working...
            X