Longtimers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longtimers

Back several months ago I received a Dell 1801FP monitor. I put it up because I had several other projects going. Today I got it out to work on it. I previously found a thread on it and read about a solution to my problem. Now I can't find the Thread.

Now that I have been around awhile I know to subscribe to a Thread, but that does solve my problem today. I have searched the entire Monitor Forum with the search feature and can't find any mention of this monitor. Is there some way to search inside of Posts for this monitor? I searched on Dell 1801FP and 1801FP and just plain Dell. I scanned through all the Dell Monitors that came up on the search with no luck.
    Have you ever stopped to think and then forget to start thinking again?

As a very wise man once said on this forum: "Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most."

Re: Longtimers

Perhaps you can search under the model number of the power supply. Many different brands of monitors use the same power supply.

Comment

SellDoor thanks for the postings. Neither one of the first two were actually about the 1801 there was just a mention of it in each thread. Your right about the two boards being different. They are totally different as one has backlights on it and the other does not. I have repaired an 1800 got it working and used it for two weeks. Finally sold it on ebay. Thanks for the help.

As a very wise man once said on this forum: "Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most."

Comment

Originally posted by jetadm123 View Post
        Perhaps you can search under the model number of the power supply. Many different brands of monitors use the same power supply.
        I will try that, thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

use google to search site if in sight one does not give ya thread ya looken for.

Comment

Originally posted by t.j. View Post
            use google to search site if in sight one does not give ya thread ya looken for.
            Thanks tried that, no luck.

Comment

Working...
            X