Th-58px60u 10 blink error problem power supply issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Th-58px60u 10 blink error problem power supply issue

I have this panasonic plasma tv trying to get it to work.all research points to power supply issue.the issue seems to be no 15v that is produce by t301.looks like mc301 is not supply signal to power up transformer.I took out board mc301 going to replace ic trying to see any knows the value of capacitor around it.also I pulled this diode and did a test multimeter on diode tester.I get nothing one way and nothing the other way.To me this means the diode is open or this diode can not be tested this way.Any help would be appreciated.I have include pictures of the board and diode.
    Attached Files

Re: Th-58px60u 10 blink error problem power supply issue

Here is the board
    Attached Files

Comment

related post by Ricosavy

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35763

Originally posted by ricosavy View Post
      I am looking for diode that is in a panasonic power supply. The diode has a number t3d 64.also the part number is st03-82.if one knows where i can get one or replacement for it.also i test it in diode mode in meter no readings both ways.i am not sure if i can test it with out running current through it.
      Originally posted by tom66 View Post
      What is the part # of the power board and what model is it frrom? Often you can get schematics for Panasonic boards, we might be able to suggest a replacement.
      The model is th-58px60u and board is etxmm611meh
      Drawing of diode i am made can it be tested in diode mode with multimeter.

Originally posted by tw2005 View Post
      datasheet, I don't think it will, I see this one posted from time to time. catches people out from time to time, probably not at fault.

what's the full story of the TV/PSU?

tom will know
      Originally posted by tw2005 View Post
      I have a ST03D-140 in a 2010 PSU and in cct I just get constant continuity beep both ways. In my cct it sits across a primary winding so hence my reading.

I know not shorted was not sure if it was open but as big as that diode is i am thinking it might be ok. I did not know if i could read it like regular did. The problem with power supply is i am missing 15v that comes out of mc301.which gives me 10 blink code going to replace tea1610t and caps near it with .1uf 50v see if it will work. Some mentioned that diode possible being bad that is why i was testing it.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by tw2005; 03-07-2014, 09:51 AM.

Comment

It's a TVS. It cannot be tested with DMM. Open circuit is good, under normal circumstances it will not conduct.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Working...
        X