Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allen & Heath XONE92 DJ mixer PSU board - (003-233JIT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Allen & Heath XONE92 DJ mixer PSU board - (003-233JIT)

The one you linked to has a 115mA ripple rating. From what I was able to find out that's the same as the original. Just 85°C though.

Shouldn't be a problem. The one I linked has higher specs, but if it's a US import (expen$ive shipping) that's not gonna help lol
    BTW where does it say that? Couldn't find anything

Comment

oops your right, no charge, my bad too many tabs open with components, *laughs* thanks, I will order your choice, good to know I hadn’t picked something unworkable though, thanks again

FS

Comment

Hi there, I am about to undergo the same project. Glad I found this post!!! It looks like it's been a couple of years since you did this, were you able to fix your PS??

Also in case anyone would find it helpful, I found a schematic of the PS.

I'm ordering my caps from Mouser, hope to get this going again soon!

Cheers

Kevin Z

Denver CO

Comment

Wow thx guys for the help i hope this is the solution to my filters not working correctly .
          first off the signal seems to change even when the filter is not engaged and i twist the filter knob, then even when applying wet\dry with the filter not engeged it changes the sound and last my hpf bpf and lpf are not cutting off like they used 2.
          does this sound like a cap issue ?

Comment

Hi im new to this thread and entirely new to threads all together but i was hopping on elaborate explanations to your issue hope u can shed some light cause this is what is my issue with my xone 92 as of today i noticed something weird with my mixer and i love it to death as i'm sure you do yours !
            First off the signal seems to change even when the filter is not engaged and i twist the filter knob, then even when applying wet\dry with the filter not engaged it changes the sound and last my hpf bpf and lpf are not cutting off like they used 2.
            does this sound like a cap issue ?
            PLZ some light to my deep and dark tunnel of desperation .?

Comment

Working...
            X