Somewhere on the Forum ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere on the Forum ??

I have seen a Post/s which refers to the wrong values of caps being fitted to some boards ! I think it was in one or more Dell posts, and if my 'getting very old ' mind remembers was ref the values 2.2uF and 22uF Can anyone shed some light on where I can find it ?? many thanks in advance.

Re: Somewhere on the Forum ??

Originally posted by Rtech View Post
    I have seen a Post/s which refers to the wrong values of caps being fitted to some boards ! I think it was in one or more Dell posts, and if my 'getting very old ' mind remembers was ref the values 2.2uF and 22uF Can anyone shed some light on where I can find it ?? many thanks in advance.
    I recall similar references, but MY very fallible memory thinks it was on another brand - Acer?? Samsung??

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Yea it's either on a 1907 1909 dell and they were by the inverter connectors,
      I look if i can locate I'll let ya know.
      Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

Sorry it was a 1905 this is it
        Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

Apparently, Lumberjack777 first discovered it on a Dell 1704FPT (same supply for 1905FP). Starting at post #52:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=11807&page=3

Comment

Originally posted by jetadm123 View Post
            Apparently, Lumberjack777 first discovered it on a Dell 1704FPT (same supply for 1905FP). Starting at post #52:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=11807&page=3
            Many thanks for the information.This was a 1704FPTt,and did have one 2.2uf cap and the other 22uf,with the tfmr and resistor burnt out.

Comment

Working...
            X